LPU 11 Launched!

LPxDC

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey email LPUHQ@lpunderground.com and they will find out where your LPUX package is.

Sweet. Now if only I could find out why I still don't have my LPUX package when it supposedly shipped 16 days ago...

You are SORELY mistaken if you think lossless audio didn't exist (or was even "an inconvenience" to record with) in 1998. DAT recorders were introduced in like, 1987, just for starters...and no self-respecting band would knowingly RECORD to a lossy format. If it had been impossible to record digitally to a lossless format in the '90s, analog recording would have still been the predominant method of recording albums for far longer than it was.

YO (MTM Demo) <---NICE !!

Slip (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo) <---EPIC !!

Soundtrack (Meteora Demo) <--- MORE NICE !!

In The End (Demo) <--- Can somebody explain this track? Dont we have this already ?

Program (Meteora Demo) <---- GOOD STUFF !!

Bang Three (What I've Done Original Demo) <--- ASDFGHJKL FINALLY !!

Robot Boy (Test Mix, Option Vocal Take) <--- WTF 0.o

Broken Foot (Meteora Demo) <--- Hmm ok then !!

Esaul (A Place For My Head Demo) <--- Dont we have this teack already as well ?? Explain ??

Blue (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo) <--- AWESOME !!

You are SORELY mistaken if you think lossless audio didn't exist (or was even "an inconvenience" to record with) in 1998. DAT recorders were introduced in like, 1987, just for starters...and no self-respecting band would knowingly RECORD to a lossy format. If it had been impossible to record digitally to a lossless format in the '90s, analog recording would have still been the predominant method of recording albums for far longer than it was.

You're absolutely right, but you're forgetting the era--I highly doubt that Mike Shinoda had a DAT recorder in his bedroom in 1997. :)

That said, I would still probably like a higher quality version of the entire album, and any quality blemishes that might arise from the HT Demos I would pass off as part of the song's character and sonic identity from the time it was recorded. *shrug* It would only be the HT demos that would have that problem, if at all, and it's easily overlooked.

Edited by Reflectionist

In The End (Demo) <--- Can somebody explain this track? Dont we have this already ?

Esaul (A Place For My Head Demo) <--- Dont we have this teack already as well ?? Explain ??

These are both different recordings of the versions we have. They're also significantly higher quality than the 9-Track/8-Track demo (for ITE) and the Frat Party rehearsal.

In particular Esaul is a much better addition than ITE because the Frat Party recording was horrible whereas the Untitled demos of ITE were decent enough quality.

remember back in the day when we begged then to include just one demo?

Well i can safely say that this is awesome. Still too expensive for me though since the dollar is very strong vs our currency atm. But this is getting closer to being worth it to non-US and German counties.

These are both different recordings of the versions we have. They're also significantly higher quality than the 9-Track/8-Track demo (for ITE) and the Frat Party rehearsal.

In particular Esaul is a much better addition than ITE because the Frat Party recording was horrible whereas the Untitled demos of ITE were decent enough quality.

hmm i see, im listening to LPU11 right now, i love how there is more Pre-HT stuff 0.o

I still cannot purchase any kind of membership.

I hope they will fix this as soon as possible, I wanna get the CD for 1.11$ and my first LPU membership :D

EDIT: I already tried the solutions from the ground(ctrl) support page. If anyone knows something more about this or how I can fix the error 4B1E0734862C9.ADF0D4B.2198 I'd be glad if you could write me a PM.

Edited by Jats

Damn, I love Blue. That ending is awesome, reminds me of crawling for some reason there.

Bang Three is pretty cool, I like the heavy bridge. And Broken Foot is just fun, the LP I like I want to hear lyrics with that.

Mike sounds kinda older on Blue? Maybe its just me, I feel like he found it and was like i'm gonna put a new rap on it lol.

YO (MTM Demo) <---NICE !!

Slip (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo) <---EPIC !!

Soundtrack (Meteora Demo) <--- MORE NICE !!

Program (Meteora Demo) <---- GOOD STUFF !!

Bang Three (What I've Done Original Demo) <--- ASDFGHJKL FINALLY !!

Robot Boy (Test Mix, Option Vocal Take) <--- WTF 0.o

Broken Foot (Meteora Demo) <--- Hmm ok then !!

Blue (1998 Unreleased Hybrid Theory Demo) <--- AWESOME !!

What a great review! :lol: