LPU 11 Launched!

LPxDC

It's fake. Its from some cover band and as stated in the video LFY wasn't written beforehand they wrote it during the Meteora sessions.

Yes, this is a cover by a brazilian cover band that was called Forgotten (now their name is New Divide). Here is their channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Psicoeder All these videos about Hybrid Theory playing on Esaul's party are in fact audios from covers you can find in this channel

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really impressed about the new lpu 11, the stuff from the Hybrid Theory era sounds really different, so they were in that time also very experimental. I was a little bit dissapointed about that only few demos from ATS and MTM were on it, I would like to hear more of MTM and ATS.

So I recognized some things, the Guitars in the beginning on Program sound a little bit like the bridge from Given Up and on Broken Foot in the beginning sound like A.06 a little bit, I think.

next time please release this song:

0:12

here' s a pic from the Making of Meteora

Posted Image

I think that's the lyrics on the paper:

"thoughts that take away my pride

trapped in places deep inside

memories I've come to fear

and I can't make them disappear

[thoughts like these return to me]

thoughts that take away my pride

trapped in places deep inside

[memories trapped inside of me]

memories I've come to fear

and I can't make them disappear"

Edited by (DEMO)

If anyones interested you can win a free LPU @ LPU facebook page. Just enter the giveaway here:

http://bit.ly/uBIGIN

just entered ;)

if two or more people I'm friends with on FB enter, the prize draw then includes an "autographed item" :/

not asking for people to add me, not a fan of getting signed stuff unless I'm there to get the item signed in front of me or whatever.

but I just thought people might like to know

EDIT: n00b moment - if i'm 555 posts then you're... :P

Edited by LGraham

just entered ;)

if two or more people I'm friends with on FB enter, the prize draw then includes an "autographed item" :/

not asking for people to add me, not a fan of getting signed stuff unless I'm there to get the item signed in front of me or whatever.

but I just thought people might like to know

EDIT: n00b moment - if i'm 555 posts then you're... :P

Thought people would be interested since a free LPU package is, well, free :P The signed stuff is a bonus so still anyone has a chance :)

Thought people would be interested since a free LPU package is, well, free :P The signed stuff is a bonus so still anyone has a chance :)

yeah yeah sure, I signed up for the comp when i read your post :lol:

I'd love to be a member but i just don't have the cash :(

Haha same here :P Trying to get some $ til 25th november and get this shit with the $1.11 cd :P

yeah the CD's the main thing I'm bothered about, I don't expect a huge amount of LP shows in '12 since they've already finished the touring cycle for ATS - so the early entry and summits aren't really a draw for me right now.

I'm sure that the CDs will start appearing on Ebay or whatever so I'm fine to do that unless I win a membership! :P

Wouldn't it be great if someone just happened to "accidentally" let Pictureboard slip out on to some random Soundcloud account for a bit?

But knowing that it has samples in it is interesting. Gives just a bit of insight into the song. But not really.

But what if they played it live, or like, ran through it in a different format without samples for an LPUTV episode or something? I dunno.

In addition, I really like how much emotion Mike puts into his verses in Slip. There's an energy and fierceness in them that just, like...particularly in Meteora, a lot of the verses seemed to just be recited, without much feeling, nothing like what he did with Fort Minor or pretty much anything after FM.

Edited by SomedudeRemix

Im waiting for this demo :

1:31-2:01 It s awesome!! Isnt it?
Btw, when i read tracklist LPU11 and saw 3 demo from Meteora, I immediately thought this demo will be at the CD. But unfortunately this did not happen. :(

Amazing drum solo by Rob. I want this demo too.

Btw, when i read tracklist LPU11 and saw 3 demo from Meteora, I immediately thought this demo will be at the CD. But unfortunately this did not happen. :(

Amazing drum solo by Rob. I want this demo too.

I thought the same, I want this and Take Away My Pride.....