LPU 11 Launched!

LPxDC

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With what? The Meteora demo or the different mix of The Catalyst?

I'm not sure if the full LPTV episode is on YouTube... In the episode you can hear the instrumental music from the song in the background. It's the Summer Sanitarium episode from when you could buy the 15 episodes around the time MTM came out. Listen to that, and then listen to the ''thoughts that take away my pride'' clip, it's the same song.

the LPTV eipisode. I am still searching :S

Seems legit bro.

If That Is Reals Prove it!

is not false, is true. ;)

these songs appear on Making of Minutes to Midnight :D

to quote Astat...

Deano ALWAYS posts fake shit like this whenever there's a new LP-related release. Hey, look at me, I can rename a bunch of mp3 files on my computer with known MTM seed titles and take a screencap of it too! I stopped talking to the guy years ago for a reason. Ignore him.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Indeed. And if he does this every new LP release, shouldn't he kind of be banned by now, for leading a campaign of misinformation, and not stopping when people tell him to?

Or, at least given a warning. This isn't exactly constructive to anything, and is really just a pathetic cry for attention.

Edited by adaminator1

That song mike said wasint there song is becose its on makeing of meteora dvd and it shows you rob recording drums to it i think was mike ment by it wasint there song is cose somone put a intro to it

Edited by HAARP