LPU 11 Launched!

LPxDC

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone would like to help - I know it's far fetched, but i'm willing to Paypal someone $70 to help me sign up for the $61 (with CD) package? I don't have a bank account hooked up to my Paypal so I can't do the E-Check, nor do I have a credit card, but I do have it in my Paypal balance (but you can't use that for LPU!) PM me if possible.

This is the best package I've seen - EVER. At least in my opinion, I haven't been in LPU since 9.0, before that it was 7.0. I'm glad to be in again (Hopefully)!

LPUX was far far better than this. Especially with songs like Pretend To Be, What We Don't Know & Pale. This one hasn't any of these type of tunes. The only songs that caught my attention were Soundtrack and Program. I guess I've already grown up from all HT-era stuff.

Sorry? I don't know what you're talking about. Can somebody explain it for me?

Lockout was a TV series from 2000, and LP was in it, there are some demos in those clips: Esaúl, Rhinestone, probably Cure For The Itch and an unkown demo, but now we know that is "Slip"