• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what if you have over 8,000 posts??

8000+ - Insane.

EDIT: On the posts sort of topic. Whats the dots underneath our 'Staff/Member/Contributor' represent. I noticed everyone has a certain amount of dots.

Edited by Pez

It appears to be the ranking. Ex. irresistiblecookie is Roadie (Rank 3) and has 3 dots etc.

Never mind. That's not it.

It is.

The more I think about it the more it becomes true...

So what if you have over 8,000 posts??

8000+ - Insane.

EDIT: On the posts sort of topic. Whats the dots underneath our 'Staff/Member/Contributor' represent. I noticed everyone has a certain amount of dots.

Geki's still Rebel even though he has over 8000 posts. Glitch, maybe?

He worked on one song. We tried a second one, but he got busy with something else, so I actually ended up doing the strings on my own. He did the strings on 'I'll Be Gone'. I've not met him in person though, I think he may have met our drummer Rob, those two were emailing back and forth. I really love what he did with the song and what he did with Arcade Fire is just sensational.

Anybody knows what other song they wanted Owen to work on?

Heres another one. Is there any pics of merch or anything from like 2000 that the guys have signed. Interested to see if their signature has changed over the years. I've got a feeling Joe's has considering how careless he is when signing things these years.

This one is for you Anthony: Has Brad or Mike ever broke a string on their guitar during a song?

I'm sure it's happened plenty of times but I can't think of too many off the top of my head. Just the one Soul mentioned and Top of the Pops 2003, where they attempted a second take of Somewhere I Belong but abandoned it during the bridge because either Mike or Brad broke a string.