• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

how to change title of a topic?

'New content' is missing from the mobile version.

if you think there is a bug or glitch in the 5.0 system (including the mobile version), report it here, if you think there is something that needs correcting on a show page or in the live guide, report it here. if you need help with any aspect of the site, you can ask here (or alternatively, in the shoutbox)

this is the "quick questions (about the band)" thread, not a "site help/corrections" thread. you might get a response to a few things in here, but bugs or corrections you report here will most likely go unnoticed because they are not being submitted in the correct subforum.

please keep this thread to quick questions about the band, not quick questions about the site

Another High Voltage related question:

Where the "Mike Shinoda" remix thing came from? I've seen few times that version called as "Mr Hahn 2000 Reprise". Also simply called as (Remix).

Mike Shinoda (Theprp.com 09 December 2000):

The "One Step Closer" Import single will feature a remix (by me) of an older hip hop track of ours called "High Voltage", along with a slower song called "My December". What's nice for me about these things is that I did the majority of the writing on those songs, and I produced and mixed both.

Does anyone have or know where to download the official instrumental of One Step Closer? It annoys me hearing the Rock Band mix if it. The heavy intro is very noticeably different mix. We have the official instrumental of every HT and Meteora song but OSC.

The person who released the HT instrumentals said there was no OSC in the CD. :(

http://lplive.net/shows/db/2004/20040131

Show Notes: - The story is that Chester and the rest of the band dared Mike to go out onstage by himself dressed in clothes that Jet wears and play 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl'. He did it and even stayed dressed in those clothes for the rest of the show! There are several pictures of Mike on guitar and Mike on piano on My December dressed in those clothes.

Does anyone has these pics ?

Hey guys, maybe you know is there is any official info about the biggest solo performance by Linkin Park ? I found only this:

65,300 people (Johannesburg, South Africa) 2012.11.10

Did you know where the people was a lot of more ?
Milton Keynes, maybe ? :unsure:

So in the US the movie titled just as "Mall", in France is "A Day To Kill" and in Germany "Mall - Wrong Time, Wrong Place", why there are so many names for one movie, especially when all of them are in english?

Very strange. Everything surrounding this movie is strange. They used the demo songs in the movie and the subsequent soundtrack has totally different versions of the songs. The movie has multiple titles, etc.

That a movie has different titles in different countries is completely normal. Especially with a "boring" title like Mall, name it A Day To Kill and show a guy with a gun and more people buy it.

This happens for many different reasons, to avoid confusion with a similar title, to make it more exciting etc. The name/cover is important to sell a movie in a store, especially when it never hit the theaters outside the US.

That a movie has different titles in different countries is completely normal. Especially with a "boring" title like Mall, name it A Day To Kill and show a guy with a gun and more people buy it.

This happens for many different reasons, to avoid confusion with a similar title, to make it more exciting etc. The name/cover is important to sell a movie in a store, especially when it never hit the theaters outside the US.

I understand your point, but then why not call it just "Mall - Wrong Time, Wrong Place" for all of them? If it's enough for a big market like Germany (over 80 million people right?), why France needs another title? I mean what are the chances that there's a movie in France that already titled "Mall - Wrong Time, Wrong Place"?

The French version of Mall is called "A Day to Kill" because a bunch of French investors helped cover some of the movie's production costs, so they pretty much got the final say in everything regarding the French release. They picked the title (which Joe has publicly stated he doesn't like), and they decided to release it in June for the French market even though it didn't come out until October anywhere else.