Quick question? Ask here!

what did mike say when don't stay started in rar 2004? "londoooooon? are you f******g readyyyyyyyy?

& is the guy "benjaman" on lpl? weird question but he's a real vip haha,that was funniest part of lp concert ever

Mike says: "Nuremburg, are you......"

Benjamin was never found I think. Some say he was Dutch.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is it pooch's all time sitting place?or only sometimes infront of stage? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFsVCIcCYAQaV0v.jpg:large

I just answered your Q in the shoutbox...

*PASTE*

MrXero, Thats where guys like him always work. Very very very rarely they will be somewhere else (like for Soundwave brisbane, he did it in the back of a truck on the side of the stage. Sean posted a photo.

• 2 weeks later...

How much stuff do we have from Mr. Hahn?? I want to have a whole Mr. Hahn section on my iPod. So far I have

Tasty Gas Station Breaks From The Orient

Hawaii 5-O Theme

Black Rock Shooter (Clip)

Young And The Hopeless (Mr. Hahn Remix)

Bass On The Bottom (Mr. Hahn Remix)

With You (Chairman Hahn Ft Aceyalone)

Kyur 4 The Ich

Fallout (A Thousand Horizons Mr. Hahn Remix)

The Catalyst (A Thousand Horizons Mr. Hahn Remix)

Blackout (A Thousand Horizons Mr. Hahn Remix)

Iridescent (A Thousand Horizons Mr. Hahn Remix)

Edited by Geki

I asked this in the shoutbox and it was sort of answered, but not quite.

The things LP (or any band) does live (i.e. ext. Intros/Outros) copyrighted? For example, would the 2008 Intro for SIB be copyrighted? If so, would it be different if samples found in the main song were taken out (like taking the synth out of that intro)?

The things LP (or any band) does live (i.e. ext. Intros/Outros) copyrighted? For example, would the 2008 Intro for SIB be copyrighted? If so, would it be different if samples found in the main song were taken out (like taking the synth out of that intro)?

I'm guessing you're asking this since your YouTube got a "telling off"...? ;)

I'm guessing you're asking this since your YouTube got a "telling off"...? ;)

Nah, I was thinking how cool it would be if one of the intros got turned into an actual song. Like the LITE 2012 Intro could become something cool.

Also FUCK youtube.

Nah, I was thinking how cool it would be if one of the intros got turned into an actual song. Like the LITE 2012 Intro could become something cool.

Also FUCK youtube.

that's a point, not sure if it's possible to copyright something you've only ever played live.

but I guess that it'd be easy for any court to be played a part of the DSP and hear similarities to an "original" track, plus I'm sure Warner has the money to sue anyone into oblivion...

not sure if it's possible to copyright something you've only ever played live.

we have the same opinion.

if you can make copyright for live song - there's no more "Tribute Bands"/live cover by another artist.

BUT: like Mark said, they offically released in some form, so it makes the question more complicated.

Edited by Skipees

Any piece of music is technically the intellectual property of whoever composed it. How well that holds up in court usually depends on being able to prove who wrote it first. In the case of stuff like LP's live intros that are well-documented with various recordings, that would pretty much be a no-brainer, assuming they cared enough to actually pursue any legal action over it.

How much stuff do we have from Mr. Hahn?? I want to have a whole Mr. Hahn section on my iPod. So far I have

how we all forgot about "It's Goin' Down"? Edited by Skipees

These have been coming soon on the live guide forever now. Anyone know the touring bands?

US to Europe: (coming soon)

European Headlining: (coming soon)

Australia and Asia Tour: (coming soon)

Holiday Radio Shows: (coming soon)

Southeast Asia: (coming soon)

I know 2001 at some point had Cyclefly and Puddle Of Mudd, not sure what tour in 2001, though. Also, Orgy at one point too, not sure which tour.

Edited by Geki