Quick question? Ask here!

These have been coming soon on the live guide forever now. Anyone know the touring bands?

Australia and Asia Tour: (coming soon)

Southeast Asia: (coming soon)

Pia opened for Linkin Park at Seoul in 2003 (after "Lying From You", Chester says "make some noise for Pia" :) ). The members of Linkin Park really liked the band and invited Pia to join their Southeast Asia Tour in 2004. Pia played at the Hong Kong and Singapore shows.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pia opened for Linkin Park at Seoul in 2003 (after "Lying From You", Chester says "make some noise for Pia" :) ). The members of Linkin Park really liked the band and invited Pia to join their Southeast Asia Tour in 2004. Pia played at the Hong Kong and Singapore shows.

Thank you!! So that takes care of a few of these tours.

These have been coming soon on the live guide forever now. Anyone know the touring bands?

Australia and Asia Tour: (coming soon)

The Livid website is still up (the festival was abandoned after 2003 so the site never changed) and it still features the timeables from all the shows with the all the bands etc.

http://www.livid.com.au/timetable/

Edited by Pez

Definitely not Don Gilmore, considering he was still working with LP as recently as late 2004 on the live mixes for the LPU 4 CD. Mike was already well into writing Fort Minor material at that point.

Definitely not Don Gilmore, considering he was still working with LP as recently as late 2004 on the live mixes for the LPU 4 CD. Mike was already well into writing Fort Minor material at that point.

He wasn't talking about Don Gilmore. Lol. It could have been the other two, but definitely not Don Gilmore.

i've never said that, i just quoted Astat post from the possible to the least possible. Edited by Skipees

What the hell ever happened to Jeff Blue? I know he helped discover the band and bring them together, like contacting Chester in Arizona for example, but what happened to them after Hybrid Theory was released and received huge praise and sales? Is he still in the music industry at all?

What the hell ever happened to Jeff Blue? I know he helped discover the band and bring them together, like contacting Chester in Arizona for example, but what happened to them after Hybrid Theory was released and received huge praise and sales? Is he still in the music industry at all?

He's an A&R guy for Atlantic Records now. The last major success he had was as a songwriter/producer on the Poison Kiss album by The Last Goodnight, which spawned a hit single in "Pictures of You" in 2007.

there's no show page for this day, what is your source?

Edit:

there's show page but invisible:

http://lplive.net/chesterbennington/20080824.php

It was uploaded to Chris Cornell's official youtube channel.

Edit:

I thought you were asking what's the video source. :lol:

I don't remember where I read it. I think it was here on LPLive when the video came out.

Edited by lpliveusername

Uhh... that's definitely not My December. Lol.

he sang "take it all aw.. c'mon" vs. "give it all away".. consider that jay-z not listen to the band b-sides everyday, so he can easily mistake with the lyrics.

just wondering..