23.06.2011 - Moscow, Russia - Transformers 3 Premiere

Yeah they should change one of the sets that Papercut opens and let New Divide open. Their "festival" set should have ND opening maybe. Or if not then the other one. That intro rules. That'd be cool to have in a set instead of Requiem. Or if they want to have Requiem, have ND open an encore again like 2009 and use this new Moscow Intro.

Hope it's not the last time we see Moscow Intro!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just embarrassing...if this is what pits at LP shows look like, I wish LP fans would just stand still from now on.

Go see Linkin Park in Germany and you'll change your mind. AWESOME fans, really badass crowds and great pits. In Stuttgart in 2009 I was right in the middle of a huge pit on No More Sorrow when it kicked in. Great great times.

Go see Linkin Park in Germany and you'll change your mind. AWESOME fans, really badass crowds and great pits. In Stuttgart in 2009 I was right in the middle of a huge pit on No More Sorrow when it kicked in. Great great times.

I wish I could go to a LP show in Germany, Germany always has kick ass shows.

You're right! German fans are incredible and they make unbelievable crowds. I was in Munich in 2008, the first PR in Europe and also on tribunes was a huge crowd is going crazy... oh my... memories...

In a few hours I leave to Munich again, this year's PR, I look forward to the experience.

Edited by navabaca

I wish I could go to a LP show in Germany, Germany always has kick ass shows.

I finally went last autumn and have to say that they indeed are amazing. Additionally i managed to wave down Chester from the stage during Crawling in Stuttgart, which lead me to able to sing with chester into the microphone for quite some time and you can hear my voice on the DSP:D. Awesome times! Later caught Mike's guitar pick as well. Jackpot right there.
00:00-0:10 (my hand on his back and did some ninja hair touching twice+singing into the mic ofc. I think my DBS t-shirt helped me a bit there:))

on topic, found this: Linkin Park Rocks Moscow's Red Square - Entertainment Tonight

Yeah can tell from WID + BIO vid that they did APFMH at least so potentially did drum solo as well - would be nice for a full vid of it though! Still wanna know about OSC - if it was me and the set is straight through I'd prefer it not to be there 'cause it should start or finish the set!

that's right, show's page should be updated

The intro sounds like a remix/sample of the New Divide drums/beat or breakdown section. Good to see a new opening/setlist.

Come to think of it, the ATS touring cycle hasn't had very many new intros/outros like the MTM cycle did. I guess they were just focused on getting the songs tight the way they are.

Dont know if this was posted yet.

"Hey guys, We are performing what is sure to be an unforgettable show tonight for our Russian fans in Moscow's Red Square, in celebration of the world premiere event for Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Our production team, along with director Michael Bay, have put together an incredible setup amidst a breathtaking setting. I wish you could all be here to witness this performance in person, but since you can't, we have partnered with MTV and VH1 to air segments of it worldwide. The premiere event and our performance of "Iridescent" will be highlighted on MTV, MTV2, mtvU, VH1 Classic and Palladia at 8:55pm ET/PT tomorrow, on June 24. A 30-minute piece will air next week on June 30 in English speaking countries. Stay tuned for details and times. -Chester"

Edited by BEACHBOI13

It makes me a little bit proud you all think that the german fans are one of the best. We really always have a good time when LP comes...best crowds are in Hamburg & Cologne. Btw, Adam was laughing during the Hamburg show when a guys was crowdsurfing during the encore break...I told him we germans always have fun. :) :) :)

Edited by Gonzalenz

Holy shit biggest fail I have ever seen @ an LP show, LOL

Russia fail :P

Why are you so against Russia? We have two gorgeous flash mob (with words and with confetti), and both turned out to cheer! I do not understand your aversion to us. I was there and it was amazing. If you saw the reaction of the group, especially Mike and Chester!

Give me a link to a video or a photo where someone did flash mob at the concert Linkin Park. ?

The people were a bit due to poor organization distributing tickets Radio NRJ, which is why half the people were generally not fans of the group. And fans who wanted to get from other cities, just could not get tickets. Those who were able to get the tickets came from other parts of Russia for 5000-10000 miles

It is WORTH RESPECT for fans from Russia

thanks

Why are you so against Russia? We have two gorgeous flash mob (with words and with confetti), and both turned out to cheer! I do not understand your aversion to us. I was there and it was amazing. If you saw the reaction of the group, especially Mike and Chester!

Give me a link to a video or a photo where someone did flash mob at the concert Linkin Park. ?

The people were a bit due to poor organization distributing tickets Radio NRJ, which is why half the people were generally not fans of the group. And fans who wanted to get from other cities, just could not get tickets. Those who were able to get the tickets came from other parts of Russia for 5000-10000 miles

thanks

I don't think it's an unreasonable expectation to think that if you're going to organize a flash mob around a certain song, the people doing it should actually know what the song is.

Maybe not a Russia-specific fail (which I don't think was the intent of Mark's statement anyway, other than to say that it happened in Russia), but more than deserving of the "epic fail" label.

In Soviet Russia, song flash mobs you!

thanks

leipzig had a kind of flashmob too. just saying. your flashmob looks really nice, but its weird anyway due to the moment you did it in. but nice thought.

guys... there were 2 flash mobs

1) Confetti flash mob "The Catalyst" after words "Where oceans bleed into the sky". check out:

Michael Bay got it: http://cs10576.vk.com/u663741/-5/z_f9cafe99.jpg - he went into the crowd during "The Catalyst" to make pictures of the band and got cought by our action. Check out his look!

2) WJAL

Edited by doubled