23.06.2011 - Moscow, Russia - Transformers 3 Premiere

The camera angles on Iridescent (remix) blow Road To Revolution away lol. Much more enjoyable performance and I am not even a fan of Iridescent at all. That was fun to watch...great angles, band looks great, love Chester rocking the red. Good performance of the song...can't wait for the full 30 min broadcast. Sucks we don't get a DSP or a full proshot.

RTR also isint good for the fact it makes the crowed look dead but the crowed were awsome. also cant wait for 30min broadcast of moscow show i want pro shot of the opening

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My little help ;)

Passes (Accreditations) (click 4 full size)

Posted Image

and btw, correct the showpage - Crawling was after The Catalyst and before In The End

p.s. 14. Fallout Ext. Outro - what does it mean? o_O

Jornada del Muerto has some extra-vocals by Mike in intro, before the words...

Edited by ivan_astahov27

Alright so some really disappointing news.....

They played "Transformers Dark of the Moon Special" tonight on MTV2. For what its worth they showed a short clip of "What I've Done", another clip of "New Divide" and the whole song "Iridecent". The footage from "what I've done" and "new divide" hasn't been broadcast before. "Iridecent" is I think the same footage they played on the MTVNews clip I grabbed. They don't show anything else it is more a transformers promo then a linkin park show IMO. They spent more time with the red carpet, interviews, etc..I'll have the .mpg for this ready shortly super easy burn to dvd. The 1080i .ts will come a little later since it hasn't been shown in HD yet on My side of the world. Also if someone on the staff can pm me it would be much appreciated.

reupload somewhere else, please!!!!

What's in this source???

you've got to be joking. its up on demonoid man what more do you want? all the information is on that link including source

you've got to be joking. its up on demonoid man what more do you want? all the information is on that link including source

I know how bad it is when people complain about sources, but Demonoid doesn't work for everybody. For example it is blocked in Ukraine. I need to use proxy servers to get it working, which I don't like doing.

But at the same time I do like DIME :)

I know how bad it is when people complain about sources, but Demonoid doesn't work for everybody. For example it is blocked in Ukraine. I need to use proxy servers to get it working, which I don't like doing.

But at the same time I do like DIME :)

dime has the 1080i serg

• 2 months later...

Don't call me necroposter, please!!! :)

I've tried to send it by e-mail, but there's no results, so... I'll just leave it here :)

Posted Image

It's an official poster of this show. I won it in the first giveaway of LPU Weekend.

As you can see, winner's submission from the Iridescent artwork contest was a little bit edited, word 'IRIDESCENT' was replaced for 'МОСКВА РОССИЯ' (it means 'Moscow Russia' on russian, lol), LP logo was moved up, + some editing (transformers logo cuts off) on 'LINKIN PARK' title.

Proof (or kinda like that):

Posted Image

Scanned by parts and putting in one piece by me. Original poster's size - approx.45*65 cm.

p.s. Anyone want to see full show on fan-made hybrid (pro-shot+multicam) DVD? ;)))))

Don't call me necroposter, please!!! :)

I've tried to send it by e-mail, but there's no results, so... I'll just leave it here :)

It's not necroposting if you have something good to contribute :)

Thanks for the poster! I'll add it to the show page as soon as I can.

would be great;

I wish MT would broadcast the whole show.

MTV won't do it' i guess... too long...

I hope there will be a bonus disc in deluxe-edition of Transformers in November.

I'm asking about that because...*drum roll*...I'm working on it right now... I've take all existing proshots (LP's YouTube, MTV World Stage, even few seconds from transformersmovie.com) and right now I'm creating multicams (unfourtanetley, main source is YouTube videos) for missing song...later I'll unite it all, and convert it into a dvd, with menu and 2 audio-streams - just SBD and SBD mixed with AUD(from source videos)... Is it a good idea?

It's not necroposting if you have something good to contribute :)

Thanks for the poster! I'll add it to the show page as soon as I can.

You're welcome!!! Always glad to help!!!

and please, if you can, fix this bug:

12. Breaking The Habit

13. Fallout Ext. Outro

It must be

12. Breaking The Habit A Cappella Outro

13. Fallout

'cause there's no extended outro in Fallout ;)

MTV won't do it' i guess... too long...

I hope there will be a bonus disc in deluxe-edition of Transformers in November.

I'm asking about that because...*drum roll*...I'm working on it right now... I've take all existing proshots (LP's YouTube, MTV World Stage, even few seconds from transformersmovie.com) and right now I'm creating multicams (unfourtanetley, main source is YouTube videos) for missing song...later I'll unite it all, and convert it into a dvd, with menu and 2 audio-streams - just SBD and SBD mixed with AUD(from source videos)... Is it a good idea?

good call