23.06.2011 - Moscow, Russia - Transformers 3 Premiere

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS THERE, IT WAS EPIC BUT SHORT!!!!! CHESTER AS AWESOME AS EVER, MIKE TOO!!!!!

THEY'VE PLAYED BTH AS I ASKED WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! IRIDESCENT REMIX WAS AMAZING!!!!! I THINK I WILL WRITE A REVIEW =)

P.S. I stood face to face with Dave =)

hey man would love to read a review:P i liked your 30STM review in Israel :)

What do u mean you asked? you had a meet and greet?:D

hey man would love to read a review:P i liked your 30STM review in Israel :)

What do u mean you asked? you had a meet and greet? :D

I asked Pooch and he replied :) But whatever :) Okay man, tnx, you will see it maybe tomorrow, I want them to play in Israel August-September this year :P

I asked Pooch and he replied :) But whatever :) Okay man, tnx, you will see it maybe tomorrow, I want them to play in Israel August-September this year :P

Hell yeah! but dont think it would happen :( asia tour :P but i hope on the next world tour theyll stop in israel again:)

anyway lookin forward for your review :)

LP is writing in August and September. They won't tour between Europe and Asia. Maybe 2 months after Asia they'll do more US stuff. Who knows.

Could someone upload this to Demonoid or something? That would be great!

If you look a few posts above yours, you'll see someone said it's on DIME.

If you look a few posts above yours, you'll see someone said it's on DIME.

I guess he meant he want it uploaded on some easier-to-get-to trackers.

If there are some people in here who need DIME account - search our forums, I wrote an instruction long time ago on how to get a Dimadozen account in about 10 minutes.

I asked deeseven to record this one, he will also record and share 30 minutes version.

from what I know (which isn't much) the 30 minute version isn't from this concert. It is from the 2009 russia show. I'm also showing a "Transformers/Linkin Park Special" which of course has 0 information about. Proof is below

Posted Image

I believe that both of them are from 2011 show. It's very unlikely, that 2009 show was recorded, i didn't see much cameras there. But if i'm wrong i'll be pleasantly surprised.

p.s.: I've just realized that you should be deeseven from dime :D

Edited by TopT

I believe that both of them are from 2011 show. It's very unlikely, that 2009 show was recorded, i didn't see much cameras there. But if i'm wrong i'll be pleasantly surprised.

p.s.: I've just realized that you should be deeseven from dime :D

We'll have to wait and see :) hopefully its from 2011 that would be nice...and yes I'm that Deeseven ;)

About epic fail with flashmob on "the radiance"... I guess it's even better, because if LP will release this show on DVD, WJ&L will be cut away... :(

p.s. On the pic of flashmob, you can see russian flag between the papers - it's me :) even Mark Fiore made a pic of me with this flag (with the words "WISDOM JUSTICE LOVE" on it) before the show :)

Edited by ivan_astahov27

Could somebody send me the torrent that Dime provides you for the HD Broadcasted performance of Iridescent please? Since that I am not registered there? That would be great guys!

Try this link. Not a torrent, but no registration required.

Or look for it at rutracker.org - registration is open.

Thank you so much! I hope he does the same with the 30 minutes performance!

your welcome....he will, I personally don't have an account on demonoid so he throws stuff up on demonoid for me if there is a big enough push for it.

The camera angles on Iridescent (remix) blow Road To Revolution away lol. Much more enjoyable performance and I am not even a fan of Iridescent at all. That was fun to watch...great angles, band looks great, love Chester rocking the red. Good performance of the song...can't wait for the full 30 min broadcast. Sucks we don't get a DSP or a full proshot.