23.06.2011 - Moscow, Russia - Transformers 3 Premiere

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if they played a different version of Iridescent. When I read 'energy up version' I immediately thought about them writing that as a reminder that they have play the the song with much more energy/intensity than a 'normal' concert since it's going to be broadcasted

Edited by danielpsoad-09

it seems like they had some kind of technical difficulties there because the backscreen and the side screens didn't work at all during NMS and during numb the side one isn't working (source: videos @youtube

) Edited by Derbyster

Holy shit biggest fail I have ever seen @ an LP show, LOL

Wow.

Lololololol the guy uploaded it as WJL also! Shia LaBeouf was watching xD

SORRY MY QUOTING FAILED I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS WORKS!

Edited by AndOne
quote fixed

Russia fail :P Not a fan of the remix anyway, hell I'm not even a fan of IRIDESCENT lol so I don't really care what they do. I guess if they add this to the set it's something different but it does have less energy. I fall asleep during either one so it's not a big deal ;) I'd rather them drop Iridescent altogether and replace it with Rolling In The Deep acoustic to start the encore or something.

Yeah can tell from WID + BIO vid that they did APFMH at least so potentially did drum solo as well - would be nice for a full vid of it though! Still wanna know about OSC - if it was me and the set is straight through I'd prefer it not to be there 'cause it should start or finish the set!

That intro is fucking awesome. The boys should add that to one of their normal shows.

As for iridescent. It's hard to tell from that video what the song was like. What I heard and saw was pretty decent for their first time.