12.06.2011 - Castle Donington, UK - Download

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never expected a completely new set, but...just throw Blackout in there. you know you want to Linkin Park. especially you, Mike.

I only expected a few changes, like a couple songs. But highly doubt they will. Everyone loves hearing snore fests at a rock show. :rolleyes:

I only expected a few changes, like a couple songs. But highly doubt they will. Everyone loves hearing snore fests at a rock show. :rolleyes:

oh c'mon.. sure it's boring that they play the same set over and over again, but the set itself is amazing, and I for one would be happy if I would get that one too. Sure it woudl be great if they would change something, but it's not a boring set at all.

oh c'mon.. sure it's boring that they play the same set over and over again, but the set itself is amazing, and I for one would be happy if I would get that one too. Sure it woudl be great if they would change something, but it's not a boring set at all.

I think

Jornada Del Muerto

Waiting For The End

Wisdom, Justice And Love

Iridescent

Numb

The Radiance

Breaking The Habit

The Catalyst

Crawling

New Divide

In The End

Is kind of boring... That's just my opinion.

I think

Jornada Del Muerto

Waiting For The End

Wisdom, Justice And Love

Iridescent

Numb

The Radiance

Breaking The Habit

The Catalyst

Crawling

New Divide

In The End

Is kind of boring... That's just my opinion.

ND, ITH and BTH are three of my very favorite songs, and I'd be more sad if they wouldn't play them. And I love WFTE as well - plus, its the ATS tour, so its more than fair that they play songs from it.

It sucks that LP will play the same setlist over and over. They have 4 album so why don´t play some of the other songs, not the same shit every day?

Thanks god that I´ve only had one show this summer to attend.

they should play a set like this or something

01 . Session

02 . Given Up

03 . No More Sorrow

04 . Empty Spaces

05 . When They Come For Me

06 . Papercut

07 . Wretches & Kings

08 . From The Inside

09 . Fallout

10 . The Catalyst

11 . Waiting For The End

12 . New Divide

13 . Numb

14 . The Radiance

15 . Burning In The Skies

16 . Shadow Of The Day

17 . Crawling

18 . In The End

19 . One Step Closer

----------------------------

20 . Wisdom , Jutsice & Love

21 . Iridescent

22 . Breaking The Habit

23 . What I've Done

24 . Bleed It Out

25 . Faint

Edited by Qwerty95k

I would love to see Pushing me away, above all the reanimation version, but I don't think this is going to happen /: Would love to see TLTGYA as well, but oh well.

Edited by Patty Mayonnaise

Um....where is Blackout, Wretches, Figure, Don't Stay, In Pieces, With You, By Myself, The Little Things, Reading My Eyes, APFMH, P5Hng, etc.???? Oh yeah, I forgot, LP doesn't play these songs.

Edited by Geki

Everyone needs to stop bitching. I'm not here to start arguments and I know people like to express opinions but damn. I'm working MFR this summer at the iTunes festival and personally I'd be happy and stoked to see any setlist.

I mean, just to see my favourite band play a show would be a privilege, even if the setlist didn't change much or at all.

Edited by AudioNick

Everyone needs to stop bitching. I'm not here to start arguments and I know people like to express opinions but damn. I'm working MFR this summer at the iTunes festival and personally I'd be happy and stoked to see any setlist.

this.

You're right, I'll stop bitching. There really is no point, LP is never going to change the set up, so why even complain about it? It's kind of stupid when you think about it.

they should play a set like this or something

01 . Session

02 . Given Up

03 . No More Sorrow

04 . Empty Spaces

05 . When They Come For Me

06 . Papercut

07 . Wretches & Kings

08 . From The Inside

09 . Fallout

10 . The Catalyst

11 . Waiting For The End

12 . New Divide

13 . Numb

14 . The Radiance

15 . Burning In The Skies

16 . Shadow Of The Day

17 . Crawling

18 . In The End

19 . One Step Closer

----------------------------

20 . Wisdom , Jutsice & Love

21 . Iridescent

22 . Breaking The Habit

23 . What I've Done

24 . Bleed It Out

25 . Faint

I'm thinking: wouldn't it be great that they would play a show with only songs that haven't been a single? Lol...

01. Intro + With You

02. Runaway

03. Blackout

04. By Myself

05. Figure .09

06. Hit the floor

07. Forgotten

08. Cure for the Itch

09. Pushing me Away

10. Hit the Floor

11. Nobody's listening

12. Easier to Run

13. The little things give you away

14. In Pieces

15. No more Sorrow

16. When they come for me

17. Qwerty

18. High Voltage

19. A Place for my Head

----------------------

20. The Messenger

Goddamn, this would be great... But well, I think (or know) this ain't gonna happen. Never.

Okay, back on topic: same setlist... Like expected.

Edited by Kruspe

:) Always different when you follow it at a computer and you see it in person. I saw the same set 4 times with nothing different from 2008 except New Divide/Session when I saw the Europe 09 tour and it was fucking great. Even the same set 3x in a row this year for the US tour was fun. Atlanta sucked because the crowd was total bullshit and I was around a bunch of idiots but the performance itself was solid.

I can see the band play the same 20 songs 50x in a row and still LOVE it, it's just when you follow a tour show-by-show online and get every DSP like most of these people it's frustrating. So I understand both sides of the argument. I've seen LP 12 times and love it every time. Have fun with MFR because MFR was so fucking good that I looked forward to doing that more than seeing LP. That good.

I mean, just to see my favourite band play a show would be a privilege, even if the setlist didn't change much or at all.

THANK YOU!

I'd find it to be a privilege to be played any set by Linkin Park!

:) Always different when you follow it at a computer and you see it in person.

For Christ's sake, YES.

When you follow it on a computer, it's like you're collecting LP setlist trading cards. "awww mann! I got the same cards again!" and you completely forget that, um, there's actually an effing concert going on.

Edited by Xero21

:) Always different when you follow it at a computer and you see it in person. I saw the same set 4 times with nothing different from 2008 except New Divide/Session when I saw the Europe 09 tour and it was fucking great. Even the same set 3x in a row this year for the US tour was fun. Atlanta sucked because the crowd was total bullshit and I was around a bunch of idiots but the performance itself was solid.

I can see the band play the same 20 songs 50x in a row and still LOVE it, it's just when you follow a tour show-by-show online and get every DSP like most of these people it's frustrating. So I understand both sides of the argument. I've seen LP 12 times and love it every time. Have fun with MFR because MFR was so fucking good that I looked forward to doing that more than seeing LP. That good.

I agree. I saw this set in Boston and I still had a great time. I have never complained about a set when I'm at a LP show, it's only when I'm sitting home at my computer and I keep reading the same sets being played, I get mad. It's funny how it works!

I'm thinking: wouldn't it be great that they would play a show with only songs that haven't been a single? Lol...

I always was hoping that if they did another LPU tour that they wouldn't play ANY singles the entire tour. Do one setlist but just make it totally crazy with zero singles, zero half singles, zero anything like that, zero songs with videos.

With You, By Myself, Forgotten, APFMH, PMA, CFTI, Don't Stay, Hit The Floor, Easier To Run, Figure.09, Nobody's Listening, Session, Robot Boy, When They Come For Me, Wretches And Kings, Blackout, The Messenger, Carousel, Reading My Eyes, Step Up, My December.

Make a set of stuff like that. Play not one single and do it for one tour. PROMISE it'll bring a lot of people and get great reviews. Plus it has to be fun lol, how can the band love playing the exact same stuff every night? even in 2003 they were changing it up, the 3 nights in Tokyo and the rest of the Asian Tour they added Nobody's Listening and My December to have some fun.