12.06.2011 - Castle Donington, UK - Download

Do you really think they change something for like 5 -10% of the whole crowd? Stop dreaming.

The big majority don't know what they will play or what they have played in the past nor do they care what they play.

Either you accept that or you shouldn't attend any LP show (or more than 1)

just my 2 cents

Edited by wiiesel

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think they change something for like 5 -10% of the whole crowd? Stop dreaming.

The big majority don't know what they will play or what they have played in the past nor do they care what they play.

just my 2 cents

Actually I fully agree with people saying "stop bitching" like you have but on the contrary, LP actually does change something for 5-10% of the crowd. I can name off a ton of examples. But Mike saw the complaining here last fall and they swapped Papercut for LFY and Messenger for LOATR mid-tour. True story. Then at the soundcheck in London he said FTI was for us because he knows we want them to change it up. Plus SIB and POA were on the possible setlists for that show. So they DO listen, at least Mike does. Agree with everything you said otherwise. They don't owe it to us to change anything but it'd be nice :P

When you follow it on a computer, it's like you're collecting LP setlist trading cards. "awww mann! I got the same cards again!" and you completely forget that, um, there's actually an effing concert going on.

Holy shit, this made me laugh :lol:

just my 2 cents

No!! I have been to 10 LP shows. Every set has been different for the most part! Maybe I'm just lucky.

Bamboozle: Last time Runaway was played, Pre-MTM tour set, Tyler's first show, and more

PR Mansfield: Nothing special

PR Hartford: Nothing really special

PR Syracuse: Nothing special except Don't Stay and the drum solo in BIO were dropped

Manchester, NH: First Valentine's Day intro, Chester dropped mic in FTI, Last performance of Umbrella

Edgefest: BTH acoustic, HHH verse over WID intro, Only time BTH, PMA and WID have opened a set

PR Mansfield: First performance of Hunger Strike, We Made It,and Chris on Crawling in front of a real crowd

PR Hartford: Chris's birthday

ATS release show: First performance of Requiem, Wretches, Radiance, Jornada Del Muerto, Fallout

Boston 11: Played BITS

MSG 11: b13, good set

I always was hoping that if they did another LPU tour that they wouldn't play ANY singles the entire tour. Do one setlist but just make it totally crazy with zero singles, zero half singles, zero anything like that, zero songs with videos.

With You, By Myself, Forgotten, APFMH, PMA, CFTI, Don't Stay, Hit The Floor, Easier To Run, Figure.09, Nobody's Listening, Session, Robot Boy, When They Come For Me, Wretches And Kings, Blackout, The Messenger, Carousel, Reading My Eyes, Step Up, My December.

Make a set of stuff like that. Play not one single and do it for one tour. PROMISE it'll bring a lot of people and get great reviews. Plus it has to be fun lol, how can the band love playing the exact same stuff every night? even in 2003 they were changing it up, the 3 nights in Tokyo and the rest of the Asian Tour they added Nobody's Listening and My December to have some fun.

100% agree. Glad to see someone around with the same opinion.

If you see the awesome setlist with the non-singles that you can make with it: what a great setlist could you create with it if you add your 6 or 7 best singles (One Step Closer, In The End, Breaking the Habit, From the Inside, Given up, Bleed it Out, The Catalyst)... Well, it would be the best setlist ever. But I seem to be one of the few persons who think this.

just my 2 cents

That reminded me of a Person in Hamburg last october. She won 2 tickets for the show and said "Yeah I like Linkin park." But when some fans were discussing, what songs they should/would play, she didn't even know what we are talking about. I think the non-fans only know, sotd, loatr, bth and wid and nd.

And if they play something else, the non-fans would be totaly dislike it.

Edited by majorfort

Anyone think they'll do anything differently the entire tour? I'm actually surprised that Burning In The Skies is their latest Euro single and they aren't playing it (yet?). I would think they'd at least rotate through a few sets?

Anyone think they'll do anything differently the entire tour? I'm actually surprised that Burning In The Skies is their latest Euro single and they aren't playing it (yet?). I would think they'd at least rotate through a few sets?

That's what I've been wondering as well. Rob said that "Burning In The Skies" would be included in the sets... My last hope goes out to Stockholm since this is their first solo headlining show. If we don't get anything new there, we won't get it the entire tour.

at the end of the day LP might be keeping the same set for a reason, all i know is it aint the end of the world alot of festival gowers aint bothered whats being played most of them are to pissed to realise, its the atmosphere thats whats great. we can all go on about what songs we would like played etc etc, but i think its what LP are finding easy to play and feel comfortable with. plus how do we know they aint working on new stuff,.

I dunno. This feels like the 09 tour. Maybe they'll do something a little different in Japan.

the show has 40 mins yet left

thanx ;)

Setlist:

01. The Requiem

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. Empty Spaces

07. When They Come For Me

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. Wisdom, Justice and Love

12. Iridescent

13. Numb

14. The Radiance

15. Breaking The Habit

16. The Catalyst

17. Crawling

18. New Divide

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out

setlist according to LPA

Until now!

01. The Requiem

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. Empty Spaces

07. When They Come For Me

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

12. Iridescent

13. Numb

14. The Radiance

15. Breaking The Habit

16. The Catalyst

17. Crawling

18. New Divide

19. In The End

20. Bleed It Out Ext. (/w 'Burning In The Skies' chorus and 'APFMH')

Updates by philporter1974