12.06.2011 - Castle Donington, UK - Download

I'm always thinking "Huh, do we really need communication with the crowd? No." But then I watch one of Slipknot's performances, where Corey Taylor is talking so much (Well, guess every second word is "fucking" but who cares?) and the audience is just freaking out and screaming, you know. Why LP can't do this anymore? :x

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No!! I have been to 10 LP shows. Every set has been different for the most part! Maybe I'm just lucky.

Bamboozle: Last time Runaway was played, Pre-MTM tour set, Tyler's first show, and more

PR Mansfield: Nothing special

PR Hartford: Nothing really special

PR Syracuse: Nothing special except Don't Stay and the drum solo in BIO were dropped

Manchester, NH: First Valentine's Day intro, Chester dropped mic in FTI, Last performance of Umbrella

Edgefest: BTH acoustic, HHH verse over WID intro, Only time BTH, PMA and WID have opened a set

PR Mansfield: First performance of Hunger Strike, We Made It,and Chris on Crawling in front of a real crowd

PR Hartford: Chris's birthday

ATS release show: First performance of Requiem, Wretches, Radiance, Jornada Del Muerto, Fallout

Boston 11: Played BITS

MSG 11: b13, good set

If you say every show you've been to has been different, I don't see why you would complain.....but nvm

Not a bad setlist... but we demand a lot...

You're kidding ?

It's a boring set.

Where is the Blackout, Wretches and Kings, Burning in the skies (single), Robot boy (where is the premiere ?),

- there was also no : Points of authority, Somewhere I belong.

You're kidding ?

It's a boring set.

Where is the Blackout, Wretches and Kings, Burning in the skies (single), Robot boy (where is the premiere ?),

I'd like a change or two too but face it, if this setlist they were playing had POA and SIB instead of Papercut and NMS, we'd say "WTF, this is a boring set, where's NMS and Papercut?!"

They'll do another set on the tour I bet. Wretches and BITS surely will get played lol. Just sit back and enjoy the fact they're at least touring and we're not sitting around bored like we are when they aren't touring, we're getting DSPs for *every* show, and we can at least have something to talk about lol

If my setlist trading card analogy becomes a thing here, my life will be that much closer to complete.

I'll make it happen.

I think we all knew we were going to get an similar set again...Oh well, better luck next time!

You can only get the same cards over and over before you want to rage quit from life.

Robot Boy has more layered tracked vocals than the number of women I've slept with. It would be impossible to pull of live.

And that would be none? xD

Edited by Hawk

Robot Boy has more layered tracked vocals than the number of women I've slept with. It would be impossible to pull of live.

It can be done. TLTGYA and HHH were done. LP can pull it off if they really wanted to, I'm positive. I just don't think they really have any incentive to sit and try to figure it out to throw into the setlist when it'd just replace another song they enjoy playing.

You're kidding ?

It's a boring set.

Sucre, please understand what I think!

Since 2007 we have a practical way to know the setlists and her sound (I'm talking about the DSP's).

5215 members registered on this forum! The LP doesn'T have a little over 5,000 fans, but THOUSANDS of fans (you know it).

Many countries would like a show. Many do not have the ease of going to a show.

Yes for me it's a good setlist, but since I know what the band is having as setlist, we demand more. But, those who failed to experience there is a setlist that we supposedly already "tired" of hearing?

The world doesn't revolve around us! What's worse is that even if the band change the setlist putting Figure.09, Robot Boy, BITS, among others, we will not be satisfied, we always want something more.

Would leave the band completely mad! Remember that ATS has emerged from the idea that the band wanted to make the creation of songs more "fun" for them.

If you live in Belarus and not even have the opportunity to go to another country, would be happy with a show in your country with this setlist. Believe me: I'm from Brazil, went to a show last year. Only two concerts of Linkin Park in Brazil, a country that is the size of several European countries together. Many here would like the band did more of a show every time they come. And I believe that even complaining setlist or certain songs, we would go to the show because we are a fan of the band (not just one song or another).

Just sit back and enjoy the fact they're at least touring and we're not sitting around bored like we are when they aren't touring, we're getting DSPs for *every* show, and we can at least have something to talk about lol

Probably I even agree with you, with what you said. ;)

but I think that

I'd like a change or two too but face it, if this setlist they were playing had POA and SIB instead of Papercut and NMS, we'd say "WTF, this is a boring set, where's NMS and Papercut?!"

I don't like the song NMS, but I really like the song Papercut.

and I'm ready to donate the song papercut, that would be once again hear the SIB and POA at the LIVE.