LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

Message to EVERYONE:

Posted Image

Seriously.

*Insert Blackout "Calm Down" Lyrics here*

This just proves my f*cking point, a lot of you guys need to grow up, calm down, and breathe a little. The worlds not gonna end if you don't get your LP fix anytime soon, so sit tight and wait for the little bits of info that we're going to get if ree_ree doesn't just say fuck it because of the bitchy-whiny troll-ass comments she's had thrown at her.

Every time I see an LP thread about anything new, it dissolves into something like this. I just get pissed the hell off. I know, I'm a hypocrite, but at least I respect the f*cking band and give them a goddamn chance.

Seriously, guys. What the hell.

Edited by adaminator1

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. I'm really curious about I Have Not Begun.

As much as I love the new ATS stuff over old music, a part of me really wants to know what the '97 demo is like! Wondering if it's anything like the Xero sampler tape or more like Dedicated '99.

You are the one acting like a little douche! Oh, I am not going to share it....I have the power cause nobody has it and I do. In a few hours everyone will have it and you having the album wont matter to anyone. Its a fucking cd not some classified information that cant be shared.

You reviews are meaningless by the way. Not everyone thinks the way you do so fuck your reviews!

uh....just kidding....?

So you're saying that if you paid a shitload of money for something like that, you'd give it away for free to any LP fan asking for it? And then that LP fan turns around and says "Hey, this is shit, all instrumentals! Eff you!"

It's Ree's to keep or share as she wishes, she bought it after all. Anyway, there were supposedly 250 copies at the Summit, I'm sure another one will turn up online soon.

One more thing:

Everyone here must understand that these songs are demo! That is: they are not necessarily finished! Imagine if all the demo songs were complete? Would be too much work for the band!

It is worth remembering also that you signed the LPU is not just a CD, but many benefits!

^ This

I wish people would stop telling others that they should be grateful,etc and stop whining.

I never usually complain about LP, but we were just shy of a confirmation of this CD being full of B-sides. I don't care if it features the best Instrumental tracks of all time, It's not what most of us wanted or expected.

We can whine if we want.

I'm grateful for anything, but LP are quite stingy on Full B-sides aren't they ? The weird thing is I don't think they even care too much for their old songs, and they must have quite a few in the vaults. Release something.

ENOUGH

ree_ree didn't have to come here and tell anyone of us a damn thing, but she did and that should be appreciated. Instead some of you are being incredibly rude and its pathetic. We are a community and should respect everyone else that is here. I am extremely disappointed in how some of you are behaving, and have already suspended one person today. Anyone else want to join him?

Back on topic now please.

I wish people would stop telling others that they should be grateful,etc and stop whining.

I never usually complain about LP, but we were just shy of a confirmation of this CD being full of B-sides. I don't care if it features the best Instrumental tracks of all time, It's not what most of us wanted or expected.

We can whine if we want.

this.

I never complained before about something LP did but I guess we have the right to be disappointed. No, I didn't listen to the CD yet, but instrumental is instrumental, no matter how you turn it. No matter how great they might be.

Man... LP fans DO NOT live instrumentals very much (if they would compete with full sang songs to make the cut)... That's something they should already know by this point...

Well, I'm looking forward to listen to it, anyway. Just disappointed on the whole hype thing they built about the best LPU yet (LPU9 is probably going to be better).

I'm glad they're instrumentals. As much as I appreciate the effort last time, Mike's "rap" on the Leave Out All the Rest demo was kinda embarrassing. I wished that would have just been a instrumental part. And all the bitching - did we not like "Cure for the Itch", "Session" or "A.06"? At least they are full instrumentals and not "Hybrid Theory demos" that turned out to be pretty much 30 second clips. I can't wait till everyone is talking about how awesome "instrumental whatever" is in like the next 2 days.

And instrumentals are new songs! If you have not heard that music before, it's new, vocals or not!

$20 LPUX CD + A monthly membershit...

what do you think guys ? i think is better wait for eBay :D

I think $10 for a CD is fine and think of the monthly pass as a extra $10 for good seats. Trust me, I've got more than a few gripes with the LPU now, but I don't think that's unreasonable. The CD is gonna get you ripped off if you buy it on eBay.

Edited by letdownagain

We can whine if we want.

I'm grateful for anything, but LP are quite stingy on Full B-sides aren't they ? The weird thing is I don't think they even care too much for their old songs, and they must have quite a few in the vaults. Release something.

NO. You know what's annoying?

That LP fans complain about EVERYTHING.

Most other bands charge $500 for a meet and greet. LP do it for free... OH NO only 2 members? Alright fine now it's all 6... OH no the price went up! People need to learn to appreciate.

A lot of bands don't give unreleased demos. Be grateful they give them to us.

And stingy? OF COURSE THEY'LL BE STINGY. Unreleased demos could potentially be turned into full songs. Each full demo they give out, they're losing a potential full song. They are one of the least 'stingy' bands out there.

Edit: Oh and yeah I wish they were full songs, but I'm not going to complain if they aren't. Not everything in this world will go exactly the way you want it to.

Edited by jessiexo

I'm glad they're instrumentals. As much as I appreciate the effort last time, Mike's "rap" on the Leave Out All the Rest demo was kinda embarrassing. I wished that would have just been a instrumental part. And all the bitching - did we not like "Cure for the Itch" or "Session"? At least they are full instrumentals and not "Hybrid Theory demos" that turned out to be pretty much 30 second clips. I can't wait till everyone is talking about how awesome "instrumental whatever" is in like the next 2 days.

I think $10 for a CD is fine and think of the monthly pass as a extra $10 for good seats. Trust me, I've got more than a few gripes with the LPU now, but I don't think that's unreasonable. The CD is gonna get you ripped off if you buy it on eBay.

I actually really liked the leave out all the rest demo. Because of that it's a demo and not the final version - because it might sound embarrassing, i like listening to stuff like that because its special and gives an insight of the progress of the songs.

Looking forward to hearing the tracks. But once I do it shall befall the same fate as LPU9 cd in that I won't hardly listen to it again (as I've done with previous LPU CD's except for a few songs here and there).

The only track I still listen to from LPU9 is ATL. PTB has even fallen by the wayside!

Personally speaking, I'd love LP to cover some of the songs they love (Linkinparkify them if you will) and put em an LPU CD. That would be awesome IMO.

Still looking forward to hearing LPUX all the same.

Can't wait to hear the CD. A-Six was awesome, Drawing is great...I hope these are awesome too. I bet this will be a quality CD. Still surprised as to them being instrumentals though because I was under the impression (with a lot of others) that this was 10 full b-sides. Then I got word of 1 instrumental (Coal), so I was like oh sweet. Maybe something got lost in translation along the way that made everyone think it was 10 b-sides.

That would have been better actually instead of teasing all of us!

LOL is anyone fucking holding your eyes open and forcing you to read this thread?

There are people on this thread who want to how long the songs are and are asking questions etc so I'm doing this for their benefit, not yours.

I actually really liked the leave out all the rest demo. Because of that it's a demo and not the final version - because it might sound embarrassing, i like listening to stuff like that because its special and gives an insight of the progress of the songs.

Oh, I do agree but I just think the vocals could have been dropped at that point - not the whole song. I understand the appeal though, but for me, that doesn't have much replay value.

Hey guys, at least we didn't get an empty spaces demo.

WIN :lol:

thank you ree_ree for the info, and nice job getting Contributors status :)

I think the cd sounds like it will be cool. It's new LP material....

I personally would've loved for B-Sides, but that was never really confirmed, oh well. Dealt with it, moved on.

However, I would've LOVED for the songs to be like LPU9 where they were demos of released songs, because I remember leftshoe18 made a remix album "Rebirth" that basically combined those into their right spots in the finished songs, and it was FUCKING EPIC.

But with the instrumentals, I bet some people here could put their own vocals over, etc....

Edited by MrCinder