LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

I know it's not really on topic, but I encourage all of you to test your LPU access at the very bottom of linkinpark.com so there's no problems with the pre-sale. I just had a slight slip-up. If the tickets were actually on sale, I'd probably just have screwed myself.

Edited by letdownagain

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Track 3 - instrumental (2.05mins)

Track 4 - Mike rapping in the whole song!! (3.06mins)

Track 5 - Instrumental. Sounds a little like a marching band in the beginning and end. It starts to build up, softens down then really builds up again. I'm not good with identifying exact instruments so I'm not gonna do that and confuse you guys. (5.01mins!!)

Track 6 - Pretend to be - we all know this song already...

As you can see I'm rushing through this, just wanted to give you guys some info! Some of it might be clips of demos we have heard before but I'm not sure as I'm not a huge follower of demos.

Thank you for this one.

ree_ree needs contributor status asap. this guy is awesome! thank you so much!

I know it's not really on topic, but I encourage all of you to test your LPU access at the very bottom of linkinpark.com so there's no problems with the pre-sale. I just had a slight slip-up. If the tickets were actually on sale, I'd probably just have screwed myself.

When you click on "Buy Now", what's supposed to happen? In my case, it just redirects me to lpu.linkinpark.com, not logged in. Is that correct?

Thanks for the heads up, i tested but it says I need to purchase my LPUX Annual pass, yet I have and verified it last week. weird.

Thanks for the heads up, i tested but it says I need to purchase my LPUX Annual pass, yet I have and verified it last week. weird.

same here. i transfered my lpu9 account to lpux last week, but i can only log in with lpu9, testing lpux isn't working for me. maybe it's going to change as soon as all lpu9 accounts are transfered.

After all the interludes on ATS I was hoping for 10 "new" (old) tracks with Chaz/MS all over it. Better than nothing although the vocals are 90% of the reason why I love LP. No wonder Mike promoted it as the best LPU CD ever; it was pretty much a vocal vacation for him ;-)

i betcha The last demo on the tracklist is this

(CHESTER)

its like Ive been awakened

Every rule I had you breaking

Its the risk that Im taking

I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere Im looking now

Im surrounded by your embrace

Baby I can see your halo

You know youre my saving grace

Youre everything I need and more

Its written all over your face

Baby I can feel your halo

Pray it wont fade away

(MIKE)

I cant feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

same here. i transfered my lpu9 account to lpux last week, but i can only log in with lpu9, testing lpux isn't working for me. maybe it's going to change as soon as all lpu9 accounts are transfered.

For some reason I went back to my email and noticed I had 3 or so emails from the day they sent out activations so i used the latest email , then tested my account and it worked.