LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for those confused about the song (version) we played today for the 1st time: "Leave Out All The Rest Acoustic." Unrehearsed, BTW. LPU!

Mike S. tweet......theres your never before played song! lmfao!

Pahaha, pwned.

how would me posting pics prove it has leaked? someone just uploaded the songs, that's it... a small blue bird told me, if you get what i mean

There's a hundred million blue birds. A point in the right direction would be aprecciated.

The tracklisting is really interesting... I like how... wait, I'm apparently too late for that, lol. I can't wait to hear the CD, I'll definitely buy it just to have the physical copy, just like the last 9 CD's, but you can bet I'll be downloading that shit the first chance I get! :P

The tracklisting is really interesting... I like how... wait, I'm apparently too late for that, lol. I can't wait to hear the CD, I'll definitely buy it just to have the physical copy, just like the last 9 CD's, but you can bet I'll be downloading that shit the first chance I get! :P

And I am increasingly wanting and needing to be part of the LPU!