LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the kind words. I didn't know that anybody still remembered that. I'm going to be working on an updated version of that in the near future with different arrangements and whatnot on the songs.

Ugh...I really wanna hear LPUX!!

Dude, I blasted that CD, opened by ATL, everywhere I went for about 2 months...

The only thing I could say needed improvement was LOATR - replace one of the verses with the demo one

Linkin Park don't have to release an LPU CD if they don't want to but if they do give you new material, it isn't what you want.

If you don't like the tracklist, don't buy the CD. It's simple.

I, for one, think this tracklist looks epic. It's a great mix-up from the Hybrid Theory era to A Thousand Suns. I am looking forward to getting my copy (:

I just wanted to re-emphasize how much I want to hear this album. A fucking lot, that's how much.

Also, a good remix in place of the What I've Done one would be "Empty Spaces: Mike Shinoda Remix".

Edited by adaminator1

Why the hell were you not picked to perform the LPU JAM for us?? Mike watched the performance of it backstage with us and he was laughing so much, he really liked it and said the drummer was awesome. He said it sounded like a good karaoke session haha

Haha, just the way it goes I guess. Didn't know Mike was watching.

Haha, just the way it goes I guess. Didn't know Mike was watching.

He wasn't watching then, he watched the recording afterwards on a laptop when he took us on the backstage tour thing. I'll upload a video soon.

lol. chill.

I am chilled but when people in this thread call you a liar and stingy etc it will piss anyone off.