LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

WIN :lol:

thank you ree_ree for the info, and nice job getting Contributors status :)

I think the cd sounds like it will be cool. It's new LP material....

I personally would've loved for B-Sides, but that was never really confirmed, oh well. Dealt with it, moved on.

However, I would've LOVED for the songs to be like LPU9 where they were demos of released songs, because I remember leftshoe18 made a remix album "Rebirth" that basically combined those into their right spots in the finished songs, and it was FUCKING EPIC.

But with the instrumentals, I bet some people here could put their own vocals over, etc....

I just laughed SO hard at ur avatar! I love charmander!....now back on topic

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to hear the cd. Sure, I was wanting 10 full songs like a lot of you thought there would be, but that's okay. Any LP music, instrumental or not, is better than no LP at all. So I'm grateful for whatever they give to us.

To those who are disappointed, well...there's always next year.

Edited by FORTsunrise

I can't wait to hear the cd. Sure, I was wanting 10 full songs like a lot of you thought there would be, but that's okay. Any LP music, instrumental or not, is better than no LP at all. So I'm grateful for whatever they give to us.

To those who are disappointed, well...there's always next year.

For some of the people here, it's like they're orphans, and you're telling them "oh, there's always next year" because nobody adopts them at Christmastime :lol: :lol:

/horrible person thought

However, you are exactly right

how about my LPU8 CD for your LPU1? :D :D:D

...Maybe I'll consider it, maybe. Lol XD

Thanks... my throat's been killing me all week but I figured it was too good to pass up :)

Must have been a great experience! I think a lot of people were missing your vids on YouTube...at least Warner couldn't stop you at the Summit! :P

Wait, what's all this about them all being instrumentals? "What We Don't Know" sure ain't...

Who said they were all instrumentals? lol I've already posted which songs are instrumentals and which ones are not. I saw you today, I was standing with Amit when he said hi to you!

Why the hell were you not picked to perform the LPU JAM for us?? Mike watched the performance of it backstage with us and he was laughing so much, he really liked it and said the drummer was awesome. He said it sounded like a good karaoke session haha

leftshoe18 made a remix album "Rebirth" that basically combined those into their right spots in the finished songs, and it was FUCKING EPIC.

Thank you for the kind words. I didn't know that anybody still remembered that. I'm going to be working on an updated version of that in the near future with different arrangements and whatnot on the songs.

Ugh...I really wanna hear LPUX!!

NO. You know what's annoying?

That LP fans complain about EVERYTHING.

Most other bands charge $500 for a meet and greet. LP do it for free... OH NO only 2 members? Alright fine now it's all 6... OH no the price went up! People need to learn to appreciate.

A lot of bands don't give unreleased demos. Be grateful they give them to us.

And stingy? OF COURSE THEY'LL BE STINGY. Unreleased demos could potentially be turned into full songs. Each full demo they give out, they're losing a potential full song. They are one of the least 'stingy' bands out there.

Edit: Oh and yeah I wish they were full songs, but I'm not going to complain if they aren't. Not everything in this world will go exactly the way you want it to.

I am grateful please read next time ^

I hardly ever complain, always reserved, I don't care about LPU packages, meet and greets, anything. So when something comes up i usually think before I post.

Uh uh, despite releasing an Underground CD every year, the vast majority aren't B-sides.

In terms of overall content their not that stingy, but don't kid yourself when it comes to B-sides,etc.

I mean I think we've only ever had 2 B-sides over 4 studio albums at the album's launch.