LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

Highly disappointed with this CD. I was looking forward to it so much. Is it that fucking hard to give your fans some b-sides that actually have vocals? Full songs? I hate instrumentals for the most part even though most people love them. It's pretty stupid that I paid for LPUX in August and I still can't listen to these as well.

AND LOL @ ALL THE HATING GOING ON by people who haven't heard the damn CD yet!

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly disappointed with this CD. I was looking forward to it so much. Is it that fucking hard to give your fans some b-sides that actually have vocals? Full songs? I hate instrumentals for the most part even though most people love them. It's pretty stupid that I paid for LPUX in August and I still can't listen to these as well.

Wow. 6 instrumentals out of 10 songs? WTF. Are you kidding me? This is supposed to be the best LPU CD to date? When they said bsides that come from each CD I thought they meant like, songs that barely didn't make the cut for Meteora or something. a 1997 Coal instrumental is cool. But you're telling me LP has no other full bsides? What? That makes no sense. $60 and a CD that very likely might not even beat LPU9?

Need to hear this CD immediately but so far the reviews of it are astonishingly bad. I can't believe there are 6 instrumentals.

Wow. 6 instrumentals out of 10 songs? WTF. Are you kidding me? This is supposed to be the best LPU CD to date? When they said bsides that come from each CD I thought they meant like, songs that barely didn't make the cut for Meteora or something. a 1997 Coal instrumental is cool. But you're telling me LP has no other full bsides? What? That makes no sense. $60 and a CD that very likely might not even beat LPU9?

Need to hear this CD immediately but so far the reviews of it are astonishingly bad. I can't believe there are 6 instrumentals.

Don't forget the What I've Done remix we already had.

I agree, best LPU with a lot of intstrumentals? WID remix for what? I can't understand it, ok, LP have awesome instrumentals but we don't need it

Holy shit, I'm updating to over 300 people :|

Unfortunate - It starts of with a piano intro. No I wouldn't say it is anything like A.06, I would say it's more like Drawing (Breaking the habit demo) that we had from LPU9, it's very reanimated with strange sounds. Parts of this song sound so similar to Drawing.

Halo - nope not like A.06 either, it's actually quite mellow and it gets a little heavy on the guitar around the 2.38min mark

I think most of you will love track 4 - I Have Not Begun (2009 demo) it's quite fort minor-ish

Mike raps in this "show these pigs what kinda bacon your on" LMAO WTF.

Who is gonna tell him "don't judge before you listen the whole thing" now?

Because he said exactly what I was thinking

Hahninator - apart from me who else has reviewed it? I haven't said whether I like the tracks or not, I don't want to bias anyone. We might have shitloads of instrumentals here but I think I like this more than LPU9.

Can't wait to hear how LPUHQ justifies this one!

Hahninator - apart from me who else has reviewed it? I haven't said whether I like the tracks or not, I don't want to bias anyone. We might have shitloads of instrumentals here but I think I like this more than LPU9.

There we go folks. She's heard it, we haven't yet. Don't be so quick to judge based on the fact there's instrumentals. Edited by Spin

Damn it... You didn't hear the CD yet and you start complaining...

I agree for WID remix, but keep in mind you didn't hear the CD !!

You can complain after the listening :)

Unfortunately, we CAN'T listen because no one has it and the people that do are getting their money's worth by not sharing it (which I can understand).

So I think until it actually leaks, people will complain and pass judgment pretty much to pass away the time for waiting.

Are you people serious?

You have not even heard the tracks and is juding it as if it were shit.

It might be fantastic instrumentals, but you don't give a shit because they don't have vocals?

Why is it that everything LP is releasing the latest yeras is getting so much hate?

Do what the band did, GROW THE FUCK UP!

Are you people serious?

It might be fantastic instrumentals, but you don't give a shit because they don't have vocals?

Why is it that everything LP is releasing the latest yeras is getting so much hate?

This. This on so many levels.

Are you crazy?

I can not understand what you want more... before you complain that we wanted the songs, not songs live (remember LPU 5 and LPU 7). Now that the CD has more demos than before you complain? If Across The Line was released well before the release of LPU 9, you would complain if she had ever been released before? (in this case, Pretend To Be)?

Ok, the remix of What I've Done we already know a lot of time. But so what?

Moreover, or heard the CD yet! This is absurd!

Edited by Victor Del Porto

Are you people serious?

This

Are you people serious?

They're taking an example from the head.