LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyrics anyone? :)

About that, I Have Not Begun.

Looks like a Fort Minor song, and for what i heared Machine Shop is named so i think this song maybe was dropped in place of Wretches And Kings or When They Come For Me... correct me if i'm wrong.

What do you think ?

Edited by maik_gianino

With a band as busy as Linkin Park is, do you REALLY think they are going to record 10 tracks a year just to shut the fan club up? They mention the word demo and bricks are shat, but once we get them the bricks of shit hit the fan.

I must add: I think the tracks are great.

Edited by StephenTerrel

About that, I Have To Begun.

Looks like a Fort Minor song, and for what i heared Machine Shop is named so i think this song maybe was dropped in place of Wretches And Kings or When They Come For Me... correct me if i'm wrong.

What do you think ?

Not saying you're wrong, but it doesn't sound like this song is in the same vein as Wretches or WTCFM. Those songs imo are far superior, although I Have Not Begun is still a great song.

Not saying you're wrong, but it doesn't sound like this song is in the same vein as Wretches or WTCFM. Those songs imo are far superior, although I Have Not Begun is still a great song.

I agree with you, but remember is just a Demo. Need work maybe I Have Not Begun with some work could be an interesting song as Wretches And Kings is... Somehow both songs have a similiar energy.

One more thing, i love the beats, are amazing...

About that, I Have To Begun.

What do you think ?

A friend of mine told me (which was said by someone at the Summit) I Have Not Begun is a FM demo, but i can't understand why a FM demo would be in a LPU EP. :blink:

Wait, lpux has lyrics ?? !!!!! :o

As far i heard, What We Don't Know & I Have Not Begun got lyrics lmao

Edited by Nameless

I HAVE NOT BEGUN IS MY FREAKING JAM. so dope.

i do not understand the complaining about things like this.

these are demos which are what fans want, just because some don't have lyrics doesn't mean it's worthless. be thankful they even do all of this fanclub stuff, most bands don't do half the shit LP does when it comes to fanclubs.

once you guys get what you want, all you want is more, and then you complain about what you do have. get over yourselves and just enjoy what comes to you. i'm so sick of LP fans whining and complaining all the time.

What We Don't Know lyrics

If everything would just stop

Then maybe I could collect my thoughts

If everything would stand still

I could've hidden how lost I feel

I should've said what I hear

I should've let myself fear

I should've made myself clear

So this is how we fall apart

This is how the ending starts

And when we find we've lost our mark

We fake what we don't know

I never asked to let go

I never thought I could sink so low

I never let myself down

Until the second I did right now

I should've said what I hear

I should've let myself fear

I should've made myself clear

So this is how we fall apart

And when we find we've lost our mark

This is how we fall apart

Cause when our heads betray our hearts

Cause all we are is everything we've done

All we are is how quickly we run

And all we are

We are

But this is how beginnings start

And if our doubt begins again

The answers find us in the end

So in the meantime we'll pretend

And fake what we don't know

But this is how beginnings start

And if our doubt begins again

The answers find us in the end

So in the meantime we'll pretend

And fake what we don't know

Edited by Spin

I agree with you, but remember is just a Demo. Need work maybe I Have Not Begun with some work could be an interesting song as Wretches And Kings is... Somehow both songs have a similiar energy.

One more thing, i love the beats, are amazing...

Yeah, I agree, the beat is pretty sick. With a lot more work, I suppose it could've been even better.

I don't know how in the world songs like Leave Out All the Rest and In Between got in MtM over songs like Across the Line, and now What We Don't Know. (and Pretend to Be, depending if it really is a MtM demo that was later finished)

What caught me from the start with What We Don't Know is the unique instrumentation; it's just so different from the other bland rock tracks from MtM.

On the instrumental side, Pale is just plain awesome. I really wish LP would have added some vocals to that beast.

Halo also seemed quite far out there for a demo from 2002. Seemed almost like something from Minutes.

I Have Not Begun hasn't struck a chord with me yet though. I can see why the song isn't a part of ATS.

Overall a much better CD than 9. C'mon guys, a lot of these songs may be lacking vocals, but at least they are full-length tracks. And they are MUCH better than listening to the "da na na na na lyrics... Across the Line is superb, but not enough to justify that LPU9 is better than 10.