LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fellow certified badass by the name of Astat has said in the past, you're all one a new lp music high. When things get back to normal, ATL will reign supreme once more.

I'm not high on new LP music, whilst it is awesome, I am fairly serious about what I am saying and well reasoned. LPU9 had what, 1 brand-new song and sound-alike-but-not-finished demos of others, this album has entirely new songs/demos all throughout, minus the what ive done remix, and even that is epic. While there is a demo of a previously-known song, the demo is too different from any others we've heard so it dosen't count away from the 'all-new-sounds/beats/rythm/epicness' that is LPUX.

Edited by adaminator1

To be honest, I never really liked ATL all that much in the first place. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I liked Not Alone a lot more than ATL.

I think you might just be alone in that one, my friend. Whilst I enjoy both songs, ATL kicks the ass out of NA.

Yea Not Alone stuck to me for some reason. I still really like it.

On a different subject, for those who complain that these are all just a bunch of instrumentals, it'd be a really good idea to open your mind to instrumentals. Instrumentals can say more than lyrics say and can take you places in your mind that songs with lyrics can't. Just be open minded.

Been listening to LPUX for a little while now, and while I am appreciative of the tracks LP has given, I have to say I can't connect to the majority of them. The instrumentals are fine, but it's the repetitiveness of them that keeps me from liking them more than I want to.

I have to say though that What We Don't Know is definitely a gem and is this year's Across The Line. Like someone said previously, I think it would have been a hit single had it been added to MTM.

Edited by FORTsunrise

Triple dot? You don't seem positive about your answer. Is that your final answer? Do you agree that PALE is MORE EPIC than ACROSS THE LINE?

wtf ? triple dot means that with that word is enough...

Pale is a thousand times better than ATL... ATL is just great.

Oh No... i forgot, Oh No is better too, and Halo and What We Don't Know and I Have Not Begun... woow...

I realize that ATL is not that awesome as i was thinking...

Everybody have his special taste about the music, but 5 minutes of instrumental are enough to beat ATL.

Edited by maik_gianino

i lol'd at this thread

I'm still loling

In the meantime, after being disappointed of all the instrumentals because of expecting a lot of b-sides, I'm really starting to like LPUX for what it is, What We Don't Know is definitely a great song and should've been on MtM, and stuff like this really makes me wonder how much material they have on their hard drives and such

To say one song is better than LPUX is crazy. I think these LPUX jams really shed some light in LP and what they're really capable of. I think if they would make a traditional epic LP rock album instead of all this "Im gonna prove im better than everyone by making different sounds stuff" then they would be even more epic and more Linkin Park IMO. Chester's lyrics in songs like pretend to be and what we don't know are much more personal and i think it would not only make a lot new fans but please all of the old school folks too. Pale is definately an amazing instrumental. Potential to be one of their best songs, and Halo I thought was good but I think the guitar part kinda killed it. I just took a quick listen to the album and I like it. Makes me wish LP made more albums!!!

oh no its been almost 14 mins since someone posted something?! lol

ATL is good no doubt but i dont think its the best thing to come out of all the LPU EP's. Out of LPUX and LPU9 i'd have to say its on the same level as the Faint demo and Halo (IMO!)

As much as I love LPUX...

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy owns the shit out of it. Just sayin.

thats ridiculous comparing that to LPU X. Completely different genres, completely different purposes. Why would you compare BDTF to LPU X? lol completely ridiculous lol

oh no its been almost 14 mins since someone posted something?! lol

ATL is good no doubt but i dont think its the best thing to come out of all the LPU EP's. Out of LPUX and LPU9 i'd have to say its on the same level as the Faint demo and Halo (IMO!)

Putting Halo and ATL on the same level is like putting Figure.09 and Not Alone on the same level. I just can't see it. Your argument is hereby invalid.