LPUX Tracklisting

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhm... did mike shinoda or any of the lp members produced a song of madina lake's attics to eden...?

listen to pale and then listen to friends & lovers by madina lake. maybe just a coincidence or maybe it's just me.

and yeah, the mpc mc mtv part of i have not begun was rapped with the roots. what a shame. i thought he made up the lines at the rehearsals.

ditto

I Have Not Begun = the next Dedicated/Standing in the Middle. Mike has a history of debuting previously unheard verses in live settings and then putting the full versions of the songs on LPU CDs at a later date.

Good point, that hadn't occurred to me. Dedicated was debuted on the Wake Up Show and SITM was at a show mashed up with Nobody's Listening, right?

Good point, that hadn't occurred to me. Dedicated was debuted on the Wake Up Show and SITM was at a show mashed up with Nobody's Listening, right?

Yup! The Wake Up Show appearance was sometime in late 2001/early 2002 I want to say, and Standing in the Middle was mashed up with Nobody's Listening at the handful of UK shows they played in November 2003.

I think if PALE had lyrics that could be a good song and HALO to the music is pretty decent, with lyrics they could be good songs and if they were played live that would be epic. I wish LP read alot of the comments and thought those guys have some good ideas on stuff, ive actually thought of lyrics for PALE

a crazy ass question i think mark might be able to get the answer to, me and the miss's are gonna get married in 2012 and we wanna live band how much u think it would cost to have linkin park play? we wanna get a rough price

As much as I love LPUX...

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy owns the shit out of it. Just sayin.

Have to disagree. The album version of Runaway is 9 fucking minutes. That autotune distortion breakdown is shit.

Only decent song is All Of The Lights.

LPU9 > LPUX > MBDTF

Edited by Jack

a crazy ass question i think mark might be able to get the answer to, me and the miss's are gonna get married in 2012 and we wanna live band how much u think it would cost to have linkin park play? we wanna get a rough price

you want one of the biggest act's of the century? far too expensive for you I think ^^

Bump. I want an answer to this