11.11.2010 - London, England (Night 2)

hahninator

16 of 16. The last show of the European Tour is here. After playing shows in Germany, France, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, England and Spain, LP is ending the tour in London tonight. Two nights back-to-back at the O2 Arena. One show is already complete with the most basic form of the setlist we've seen all tour - 'Papercut' and 'The Messenger' with 'Burning In The Skies' chorus over the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' (show page here). A tour recap post will come shortly, but the questions are building up for this last show...

Will we get anything special for the last show of the tour? Rumors are already circulating among fans that the band is planning "something" for this last show. We've seen highlights such as 'A Place For My Head' and mashups such as 'Reading My Eyes' and 'A Place For My Head' over 'Bleed It Out' so far. Will the London night 2 surprise be better than those? Can the one-off performance of 'A Place For My Head' in Paris be beaten? We will only see! What do you guys think will happen, if anything?

And I think our LPUX tracklisting will be here within a few hours. Rumors are circulating that copies of the CD will be sold at the LPU Summit, but I don't actually have any verification of that. Can anyone confirm that? LPU staff will be playing the CD for the members at the Summit today... Are you guys excited?

After one day off, the band heads to the Middle East to play Abu Dhabi on the 13th and Tel Aviv on the 15th - their first performance in each city. A few weeks off at home follows those two shows before they play 8 shows in Australia. There's still no New Zealand shows...interesting. The rest of the 2010 tour dates can be found here.

Today should be a big day, not only because of the last show of the tour but because of the LPUX tracklisting. Who's ready?

Rep LPLive.net at the Summit! Help us win the interview with Mike Shinoda and another band member! The winner of the "contest" that LPU staff is holding (aka which fansite gets the most supporters @ the Summit) gets to interview 2 band members! I can't deny that that's awesome as hell. Let's make it happen!

UPDATES:

- The LPUX is being sold at the Summit - fans already have it and got it signed!

- Mike and Chester played 'Leave Out All The Rest' acoustic, then Brad and Chester played 'The Messenger' acoustic. Brad asked fans if they wanted another song or to attend soundcheck, and soundcheck won!

- LPLive.net won the Summit contest to interview Mike and another band member.

- Mike says the band is playing a song for the FIRST TIME EVER tonight. Woah!

- The North American 2011 Tour for "A Thousand Suns" is being announced NEXT WEEK.

- Alex McMillan got to sing 'Faint' in the LPU jam when fans got to go on stage and play the instruments.

Live updates from Phil Porter here. An LPUX CD can be seen here.

LINKIN PARK ACOUSTIC:

01. Leave Out All The Rest (Mike and Chester)

02. The Messenger (Brad and Chester)

SOUNDCHECK:

01. Papercut

02. From The Inside

Now taking bets/guesses on the song they'll play tonight that's "never been played before"! Is it 'Blackout'? Is it a new song or an old song? An LPUX song maybe? What do you guys think?

SETLIST ( live update):

01. Fallout

02. The Catalyst

03. What I've Done

04. Papercut

05. Wretches And Kings

06. Lying From You

07. Given Up

08. No More Sorrow

09. From The Inside

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. Leave Out All The Rest

16. Shadow Of The Day

17. Crawling

18. In The End

19. Faint (w/ 2 LPU summit guys; Aman w/ Brad's and William w/ Mike's guitar)

--------------------------------

20. Empty Spaces

21. When They Come For Me

22. New Divide

23. Bleed It Out (w/ APFMH)

24. One Step Closer

Edited by SpikeMinoda

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and so begin the birage of "OMG HAS THE TRACKLIST BEEN REVEALED YET?!?!?!!!! HOW BOUT NOW?????? NOW???? NOW????" lol. I honestly don't care about the tracklisting, I just want to buy the damn CD. lol

Is the tracklisting out yet?

But seriously, this should be an awesomme show since it's the tour finale.

can't wait for the tracklist of LPUX.

but the best thing is getting the chance to win an interview with Mike and one other band member. Getting Mike is the best :) cause he knows our site very well and he also loved our shirts so mich :D This guy is just awesome, he even remeberd me at all my shows during the Europe Tour this year ;)

Hope they do something unexpected today during the set, maybe adding one more song like they did at Paris, would be really awesome.

Everyone who is attending the LPU summit and the show. Have a lot of fun and take a lot pictures :)

Hopefully they will do something special tonight. Went last night. Thought they were brilliant as usual but bit sad nothing different. No "Reading My Eyes" or "A Place For My Head".

Sure they will do something tonight. Have to say as well that i've never left the 02 Arena after a gig so early. Think it was only 10.10pm when they finished. Can't complain too much as I start work at 5.30am.

Did anyone get a M&G? Looked on LPU today and still no comments. Shame if they dropped them from London due to the Summit

Work only 10 mins from the 02 Arena so leaving at 10am for the Summit today. I'll be Tweeting from there as I guess a few other people will do throughout the day. If any one is interested I'm under philporter1974 on Twitter.

Hope to see some of you there later. :-)

I hope you guys can get the interview with Mike he is the best, many sites get interviews with Chester or Phoenix but an interview with Mike would be amazing, know more of his genius, good luck guys!!! :D

Edited by Andros

and so begin the birage of "OMG HAS THE TRACKLIST BEEN REVEALED YET?!?!?!!!! HOW BOUT NOW?????? NOW???? NOW????" lol. I honestly don't care about the tracklisting, I just want to buy the damn CD. lol

thats been happening since september along with ANY INFOZ ON LPUX LOLOLOL :P :D

I have a feeling this is going to be a huge thread lol

Posted Image

If you guys get to do the interview, ask them about old songs played live!

Depending on who they get will probably depend of the answer, i think Chester has said he doesnt lyk playing old songs, not 100% sure on that tho lol

01. Unfortunate (2002 Demo)

02. What We Don't Know (2007 Demo)

03. Oh No (Points of Authority Demo)

04. Have I Not Begun (2009 Demo)

05. Pale (2006 Demo)

06. Pretend To Be (2008 Demo)

07. Divided (2005 Demo)

08. What I've Done (Mike Shinoda Remix)

09. Coal (1997 Demo)

10. Halo (2002 Demo)

LPUX tracklist

Source: LPU summit, LPA.com

According to LPA this is the tracklist for the LPUX CD.

01. Unfortunate (2002 Demo)

02. What We Don't Know (2007 Demo)

03. Oh No (Points of Authority Demo)

04. Have I Not Begun (2009 Demo)

05. Pale (2006 Demo)

06. Pretend To Be (2008 Demo)

07. Divided (2005 Demo)

08. What I've Done (Mike Shinoda Remix)

09. Coal (1997 Demo)

10. Halo (2002 Demo)

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32640

If this is true then it's going to be kickass!! There's a lot of older demos in there.

EDIT: Dammit it Yass, you beat me by like seconds lol

Edited by Holden