07.11.2010 - Madrid, Spain

hahninator

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell that beats a Linkin Park show, I have no idea, lol

I'm glad you posted this Mark. The Resistance tour was simply amazing. I saw it 3 times with the set rotation every time. Not only does Muse provide the best production, but their energy is amazing. Chester even thinks Muse is the best Live band out there. Look at this 2006 video from KROQ Inland Invasion and start it at 1:49.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDsOqjLE4Uw

Just look at the once in a lifetime insane 8 minute riff outro to Stockholm Syndrome here from Staples Center September 26th:

Anyways, the fans in Spain got a treat to a free LP show. Now i'm looking forward to the mtv world stage proshot videos.

Just watched the 3 pro-shot performances online and they were awesome.

Great crowd by the looks of things. Can't wait to see the full show on MTV.

Oh and Mike, you are THE MAN but I'm sorry my friend, the Stevie Wonder specs make you look like a douche! ;)

Chester even thinks Muse is the best Live band out there. Look at this 2006 video from KROQ Inland Invasion and start it at 1:49.

YEAH LOL, despite Chester and LP even saying Muse is the best live band in the world, LP still wins. That's hilarious.

I highly doubt we will get the entire show for the simple fact that the MTV World Stage program usually runs only 1 hour, which makes it a total of like 45 minutes without the commercials.

Mike said they played a 60 or so minute set.

Maybe they'll cut a few songs but the fact that were getting something is better then nothing.

I hope if he uploads it that it isn't tagged at all. I just watched that Sao Paulo broadcast last night and that shit is awesome :D

omg Mike sounded badass on The Requiem

He didn't sing it live...that's the studio version of The Requiem playing over the speakers. It's basically a bad mix so you hear more of the vocals than normal (see: getting close to an a cappella of it).