07.11.2010 - Madrid, Spain

hahninator

I've said this a lot of times and no one agrees, but Rammstein has the best show

But why fight about who is the best? Opinions are opinions and we'll never agree, we can be like this forever... It's pointless

You're not alone in that, I think Rammstein has absolutely amazing shows. Even so, I'm happy that Linkin Park won.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proshot videos:

The Requiem / Wretches and Kings

New Divide

Papercut

and a video that Mike published on his blog where you see Linkin Park playing Iridescent

This shit sounds great.

Also the 2 comments about the "sound"...this is obviously very raw and unmixed. If they mix it before the full broadcast I promise it'll sound totally different lol. Chester is pretty low in the mix. The Requiem shit sounded amazing. Best WAK performance I've seen yet from this year. Mike on the bridge yelling and saying MADRID is badass. Damn, wish there was a DSP for this one. Can't complain though if we have a full proshot video source of it coming.

Mike had all sorts of energy at this one haha

"60min setlist, That show will be premiering on MTV in the coming weeks.--M SHINODA"

this is what it says on his blog!!!!!!!!! YAY! MTV will play music for once & not only that its GOOD music & LP xD

Awesome! We get to see the concert!

Also: 1000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Congrats on 1,000.

Wow the band really had a lot going for them at this show. The venue is perfect...really nice setting with a great light show (I like the stage 100x more than what they have with the ATS world tour right now). MASSIVE crowd showed up to see this...must be like 20,000+. Looks like a Live 8-style crowd lol.

Chester has a beanie on, looks like he's from 2003 (that's a GOOD thing). He is all over the stage. Mike has a ton of energy. Yelling MADRID on WAK bridge, that's badass. Papercut is just awesome.

What a sweet looking show. I can't wait to see the whole thing. Easily the best performance so far I've seen from 2010. Even 2009+. All the different factors fell into place perfectly to make this look like a great show. Even Phoenix is moving around a bit and Joe looks really into it, Rob bobbing his head up and down. The band must have loved this shit. Full proshot is gonna be epic as it gets.

Did they really not play Given Up? If not then this is the first time Papercut has that drum/guitar little ending afterward that Given Up has had on the ATS tour. Interesting to me.

Did they really not play Given Up? If not then this is the first time Papercut has that drum/guitar little ending afterward that Given Up has had on the ATS tour. Interesting to me.

They dropped GU, NMS, Crawling, OSC for this show. And I also find it interesting about the ending

On a side note: California Girls DOES not in any nature deserve Best Video (to be honest, IMO it's the worst video of all the nominations). Love The Way You Lie Derves to win. If not that Kings and Queens does. Screw Katy Perry and Screw California Girls.

Got a confirmed setlist I can post?

Interesting that they did that little thing after Papercut then.

I'm not 100% sure of the complete setlist but i know thoose 4 songs weren't played as that has been confirmed by someone who went.

And yes that is interesting

EFF NO! Justin Gayber won Best Male! FAIL! Eminem should have won!

Edit: Just got to the part where LP won Best Live Act!

Edit: Yeah! Eminem won best Hip-Hop!!!!!!!

Edit: Waiting For the End sounds really amazing!!!!! Best performance I have heard of it so far!!

Edit: B.o.B. and Hayley William sound amazing! B.o.B. sounds just like Album version!!!!!

Edit: Muse or Linkin Park should have won best rock not 30STM. But i do like 30STM also! Best Rock actually had all nominees that are good

Edit: Lady Gaga got best female! Yeah! I'm happy she won, i was hoping for either her or Rihanna. But because Rated R was such a dissaster I'm happy Lady Gaga won. At least Rihanna's new album (out in 2 weeks) is better way better than Rated R

http://www.accessatlanta.com/atlanta-music...big-730137.html

Great how the AP article doesn't mention a god damn thing about LP, fucking hate that shit.

media hates lp :/

EFF NO! Justin Gayber won Best Male! FAIL! Eminem should have won!

Edit: Just got to the part where LP won Best Live Act!

Edit: Yeah! Eminem won best Hip-Hop!!!!!!!

Edit: Waiting For the End sounds really amazing!!!!! Best performance I have heard of it so far!!

Edit: B.o.B. and Hayley William sound amazing! B.o.B. sounds just like Album version!!!!!

Edit: Muse or Linkin Park should have won best rock not 30STM. But i do like 30STM also! Best Rock actually had all nominees that are good!

bieber like male is like nominiee lp to country artist

30 seconds to mars isn't bad, but isn't good too

hayley sings more than other female singers and i don't like paramore

i hated the host of this year, she is a horrible actress and hoster

i liked kings of leon performance

Edited by Katy Perry

media hates lp :/

bieber like male is like nominiee lp to country artist

30 seconds to mars isn't bad, but isn't good too

hayley sings more than other female singers and i don't like paramore

i hated the host of this year, she is a horrible actress and hoster

i liked kings of leon performance

yeah! finally another comment so i don't have to keep editing that one post. lol. I also loved Kings of Leon performance. I am not a big fan of Paramore but I do like Hayley on Airplanes. I agree, Justin biber is so female!!! He could have easily won best female!!! He sounds like a figgin girl and looks like he's 7! He should have lost! EMINEM should have won! He has talent! Media hates LP, but MTV doesn't :)

Edit: Love The Way You Lie should have won best song not Bad Romance!!!!!

Edit: Tokio Hotel got Best World Stage Performance! That's retarted! Muse should have won that!

Chester with the Beanie reminds me of Eminem in 8 mile

this stage> ATS stage

for some reason

the simplest stage is always better then the ones that you put time in on creating the stage.

Edited by lerkid

Disagree. Seen both bands, LP 9x, Muse x2...Muse rapes them easily in the live show. UFOs, towers, epic light show. The closest LP has come to beating them would be PR04's production with the pyro, etc. Otherwise Muse takes the award home in my opinion. Muse blows every other band live the fuck out of the water, I don't care what anyone says unless you've seen them both within the past 2 years max. You can't tell me PR08 or summer 09 or ATS World Tour beats Muse's Resistance performances. LOL. Bellamy & co are EXPERTS at the live show production and take LP to the cleaners all day and all night long at it.

With that said, I obviously <3 LP and LP live and all that shit but I will say Muse BLOWS THEM AWAY at the live performance EASILY. That's the only band I've ever seen that up and down rapes LP in all aspects of the live show.

Next, LOL @ people saying "omg didn't know they were playing more than 2 songs so I didn't go". LP plays in Spain very rarely so why wouldn't you go? Even if they were just broadcasting WFTE and Catalyst, I'm sure they'd rehearse those 1-2 times each plus play New Divide or something, Bleed It Out maybe, like the MTV VMA's. LP has always done that. Kerrang Awards 2003, Top Of The Pops 2003, Jimmy Kimmel 2003 and 2007, etc. They play longer than you think just about all the time for the small shows. If I lived there and it was 12 hours for me to see LP, I'd go in a heartbeat even if I knew it was one song because I know they rarely come to where I am at. But to each their own...I just don't think it's justified at all to bitch about it when this isn't something "new" they've randomly done where they go to a TV performance and are like "LOLZ 2010 NAO, LETZ PLY MOAR S0NGZ 2DAY!!11".

ANYWAY,

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...st&p=112756

Is this the correct setlist? You're 100% sure? I haven't put anything on the main page because I haven't gotten any sort of confirmed setlist.

Glitz and glam doesn't make a show better for me... The energy and the music do.