07.11.2010 - Madrid, Spain

hahninator

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I like Lady Gaga and her lyrics are more like fun lyrics. and besides not all lyrics have to be emotional and deep to be good lyrics.

hmm there is a sentence in german "Musik darf nicht wie Cola munden" i try to translate : "music shouldnt taste like Coke"

Instead of relying on opinions, I think it'd be more effective to point out that Matt Bellamy pretty much hits every note he sings perfectly every single night on stage. Muse makes far fewer mistakes on stage than LP does (even on their best nights), and their stage setup/light show is far more elaborate.

I think judging the quality of a live band should be based on 1) how well they perform their material, and 2) how much the theatrical aspects of their performances set them apart from other bands. Muse easily trumps LP in both categories.

Never said that Mr Bellamy was a bad singer or that Muse is weak live...

No...I just want people to respect other´s opinions... just that... As much as I do respect your opinion (mainly because you´re a musician and a very good one btw) I do disagree with you on this! I by myself think Linkin Park is a better live band.

My opinion...but you and who likes Muse have their reasons

Just got home, fucking awesome show!!! And I saw them twice cause they made the sound proof at 4pm!! Here you got the setlist

The requiem

Wretches and kings

Papercut

New divide

Faint

Empty spaces + when they come for me

Waiting for the end

Wisdom, justice and love

Iridiscent

Numb

The radiance 2.0

Breaking the habit acapella outro

Shadow of the day

Fallout

The catalyst

The Messenger

In the end

What I've done 

Bleed it out (A Place for my Head over bridge)

Just got home, fucking awesome show!!! And I saw them twice cause they made the sound proof at 4pm!! Here you got the setlist

The requiem

Wretches and kings

Papercut

New divide

Faint

Waiting for the end

Wisdom, justice and love

Iridiscent

Numb

The radiance 2.0

Shadow of the day

Fallout

The catalyst

The Messenger

In the end

What I've done

so What I've Done was played. cool

The requiem

Wretches and kings

Papercut

New divide

Faint

Waiting for the end

Wisdom, justice and love

Iridiscent

Numb

The radiance 2.0

Shadow of the day

Fallout

The catalyst

The Messenger

In the end

What I've done

NO CRAWLING SHIT

i'm really dissapointed they didn't play Crawling or One Step Closer (My two favorite songs from HT). That makes me sad and I'm disspointed they didn't play Given Up. I love that song! I wish they could have dropped other songs for the show, but its awesome LP played a big show! unlike when they did the VMAs they played like 5 songs

i'm really dissapointed they didn't play Crawling or One Step Closer (My two favorite songs from HT). That makes me sad and I'm disspointed they didn't play Given Up. I love that song! I wish they could have dropped other songs for the show, but its awesome LP played a big show! unlike when they did the VMAs they played like 5 songs

I think was a "let's the Chester's voice rest a little today" Setlist...

... was a great Set, a perfect Set for a Pop/Rock/MTV Crowd.

Edited by maik_gianino

I think was a "let's the Chester's voice rest a little today" Setlist...

I think it was a great Set, a perfect Set for a Pop/Rock/MTV Crowd.

yeah, i see your point there. It is a good setlist for the type of show it was

Well, I disagree. Do you have even seen them live in concert? LP is good, but Muse is just the best imo.

I also agree that LP shouldn't have won best Live act. Don't get me wrong, Linkin Park is my favorite band in the world, however, Muse is the best live band I've seen. I've seen LP 11 times in concert and Muse 6.

Every performance Muse does is flawless. There is not one "off" night. LP sometimes has glitches though. (chester's voice doesn't sound the same, or the sound isn't all there, etc.)

Go see Muse in concert and you guys will know what I'm talking about. All that sound from those 3 musicians is amazing.

anyways though, congrats to LP on winning anyway.

Edited by MrJQ23

I also agree that LP shouldn't have won best Live act. Don't get me wrong, Linkin Park is my favorite band in the world, however, Muse is the best live band I've seen. I've seen LP 11 times in concert and Muse 6.

Every performance Muse does is flawless. There is not one "off" night. LP sometimes has glitches though. (chester's voice doesn't sound the same, or the sound isn't all there, etc.)

Go see Muse in concert and you guys will know what I'm talking about. All that sound from those 3 musicians is amazing.

anyways though, congrats to LP on winning anyway.

Thats the fucking point of live performances. Chesters voice shouldnt sound the same at all LOL And what do you want from the sound :/ Thanks but no thanks for muse live lol. Its hard for me to imagine youve been to the same muse concert 6 times haha Edited by michalangelo