07.11.2010 - Madrid, Spain

hahninator

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable"

And 30STM deserve best rock act.

Question, was Muse nominated for best live act?

OMG welldone you guys!!!!!!

Muse are the shit live tbh, however i saw LP at Manc on Thursday and they rocked like F*ck. more than i have seen them before!! (all 7 times)

I honestly don't know why there is so much hype about Muse. I don't even like them as a band. Matt has an annoying voice and a lot of the songs are in falsetto. Yes they are glittery live, but are we going to a barbie doll fashion show or a rock concert?

EDIT: Oh and his annoying loud inhales. Why do you have to inhale so loudly?

Edited by jessiexo

I honestly don't know why there is so much hype about Muse. I don't even like them as a band. Matt has an annoying voice and a lot of the songs are in falsetto. Yes they are glittery live, but are we going to a barbie doll fashion show or a rock concert?

who said a concert has to be a rock concert? and besides we all have opinions. Ipersonally love Matts voice and I love hows they make their songs

I've seen LP twice and Muse once. Both bands are in my personal top 3. LP is really really good live, but IMO the Muse performance topped 'em by just a little bit. Just my opinion.

LP won against strong competition though, so congrats to 'em!

I've said this a lot of times and no one agrees, but Rammstein has the best show

But why fight about who is the best? Opinions are opinions and we'll never agree, we can be like this forever... It's pointless

+1

ok there going too show it on 9pm USA est time on MTV2 & what is the setlist & what info we know from all this????????????????????

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!

Only WFTE will be shown for the EMA show. Earlier today they played a free show with 19 (possibly 20) songs. On MTV2 at 9 pm the EMAs will be shown

We are a LP Forum and LP totally deserved this award and not fucking Muse!

Disagree. Seen both bands, LP 9x, Muse x2...Muse rapes them easily in the live show. UFOs, towers, epic light show. The closest LP has come to beating them would be PR04's production with the pyro, etc. Otherwise Muse takes the award home in my opinion. Muse blows every other band live the fuck out of the water, I don't care what anyone says unless you've seen them both within the past 2 years max. You can't tell me PR08 or summer 09 or ATS World Tour beats Muse's Resistance performances. LOL. Bellamy & co are EXPERTS at the live show production and take LP to the cleaners all day and all night long at it.

With that said, I obviously

Next, LOL @ people saying "omg didn't know they were playing more than 2 songs so I didn't go". LP plays in Spain very rarely so why wouldn't you go? Even if they were just broadcasting WFTE and Catalyst, I'm sure they'd rehearse those 1-2 times each plus play New Divide or something, Bleed It Out maybe, like the MTV VMA's. LP has always done that. Kerrang Awards 2003, Top Of The Pops 2003, Jimmy Kimmel 2003 and 2007, etc. They play longer than you think just about all the time for the small shows. If I lived there and it was 12 hours for me to see LP, I'd go in a heartbeat even if I knew it was one song because I know they rarely come to where I am at. But to each their own...I just don't think it's justified at all to bitch about it when this isn't something "new" they've randomly done where they go to a TV performance and are like "LOLZ 2010 NAO, LETZ PLY MOAR S0NGZ 2DAY!!11".

ANYWAY,

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...st&p=112756

Is this the correct setlist? You're 100% sure? I haven't put anything on the main page because I haven't gotten any sort of confirmed setlist.

I emailed Pooch with the supposed setlist of Madrid and asked him to confirm it if he had a moment and if not, if he could tell us what the exact one was. Thanks all of you who gave the updates from the show. We should have the confirmation within a day.

Disagree. Seen both bands, LP 9x, Muse x2...Muse rapes them easily in the live show. UFOs, towers, epic light show. The closest LP has come to beating them would be PR04's production with the pyro, etc. Otherwise Muse takes the award home in my opinion. Muse blows every other band live the fuck out of the water, I don't care what anyone says unless you've seen them both within the past 2 years max. You can't tell me PR08 or summer 09 or ATS World Tour beats Muse's Resistance performances. LOL. Bellamy & co are EXPERTS at the live show production and take LP to the cleaners all day and all night long at it.

With that said, I obviously <3 LP and LP live and all that shit but I will say Muse BLOWS THEM AWAY at the live performance EASILY. That's the only band I've ever seen that up and down rapes LP in all aspects of the live show.

Next, LOL @ people saying "omg didn't know they were playing more than 2 songs so I didn't go". LP plays in Spain very rarely so why wouldn't you go? Even if they were just broadcasting WFTE and Catalyst, I'm sure they'd rehearse those 1-2 times each plus play New Divide or something, Bleed It Out maybe, like the MTV VMA's. LP has always done that. Kerrang Awards 2003, Top Of The Pops 2003, Jimmy Kimmel 2003 and 2007, etc. They play longer than you think just about all the time for the small shows. If I lived there and it was 12 hours for me to see LP, I'd go in a heartbeat even if I knew it was one song because I know they rarely come to where I am at. But to each their own...I just don't think it's justified at all to bitch about it when this isn't something "new" they've randomly done where they go to a TV performance and are like "LOLZ 2010 NAO, LETZ PLY MOAR S0NGZ 2DAY!!11".

ANYWAY,

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...st&p=112756

Is this the correct setlist? You're 100% sure? I haven't put anything on the main page because I haven't gotten any sort of confirmed setlist.

i think Muse is amazing live and I love them, but i prefer LP live.

Also, i think thay setlist is right except that What I've Done might not have been played. But i'm not entirely sure.