07.11.2010 - Madrid, Spain

hahninator

First of all, congratulations to LP :) I'm okay with the setlist they played, the only thing that is unacceptable is the drop of "One Step Closer" from their set for the first time ever. The performances itself were awesome and maybe the best of the whole tour so far.

"Wretches and Kings" and "Papercut" are just awesome.

btw: lol at Justin Bieber winning "Best male" and Tokio Hotel "World Stage Performance". What a joke.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the soundcheck they play an amazing instrumental with only Hahn and Shinoda playing.

Really amazing!

Everyone thought that they were going to play 4 songs because 30 seconds to mars and Katy Perry play 4 or 5 songs.

I thought that they were going to play Crawling because they play the intro in the soundcheck two times.

Mike sang one verse of The Catalyst with an extrange voice lol

WTCFM was really good too, and everyone was surprised when in the sounscheck they startes playing the intro of Wretches and Kings because they used an extrange thing but it was really amazing with chester playing it and nothing better that finishing with BIO with APFMH verse on it.

Papercut was full of energy everyone was really crazy and Faint was incredible I almost jump over one girl lol.On the outro I looked at brad and he was playing with his eyes closed and so calm and i was like Fuck yeah they are incredible

and when they played In The End afriend of mine and I without t-shirt jumping.

I dont think that there will be too many good videos but I'll upload almost every song with not so many quality and some pics for you because there are some that are really good.

I have to say thanks to LP for playing this without paying anything, they are the best band in the world

confirmed from setlist.fm the setlist was:

The Requiem

Wretches and Kings

Papercut

New Divide

Faint (Extended Outro)

When They Come for Me (Empty Spaces Intro)

Waiting For The End

Wisdom, Justice, and Love

Iridescent

Numb

The Radiance

Breaking The Habit (Acapella Outro)

Shadow Of The Day

Fallout

The Catalyst

The Messenger

In The End

What I've Done

Bleed It Out (w/A Place for my Head verse and bridge)

Wrong. This is not correct.

First of all, congratulations to LP :) I'm okay with the setlist they played, the only thing that is unacceptable is the drop of "One Step Closer" from their set for the first time ever. The performances itself were awesome and maybe the best of the whole tour so far.

Yeah. It's so strange that the only song that seems irremovable from LP's setlists got dropped.

btw: lol at Justin Bieber winning "Best male" and Tokio Hotel "World Stage Performance". What a joke.

Crazy, ain't it? :blink:

Who the hell is saying HEY HEY HEY over the WAK chorus? Both choruses, Mike isn't singing into his mic, you can clearly see him headbanging in chorus 2 and swaying side to side in chorus 1. Is someone else in the band saying it or is it sampled?

Maybe it's the handiwork of Mr.Hahn?

Who the hell is saying HEY HEY HEY over the WAK chorus? Both choruses, Mike isn't singing into his mic, you can clearly see him headbanging in chorus 2 and swaying side to side in chorus 1. Is someone else in the band saying it or is it sampled?

Personally, I thought it was Mr. Hahn.

I think Joe

I do know Phoenix does the "hey hey"s going into the chorus but not sure about during the chorus.

Same thing for brad, i see him at the mic but sometimes isn't near one. The "hey"s are def not sampled.

Congrats on 1,000.

Wow the band really had a lot going for them at this show. The venue is perfect...really nice setting with a great light show (I like the stage 100x more than what they have with the ATS world tour right now). MASSIVE crowd showed up to see this...must be like 20,000+. Looks like a Live 8-style crowd lol.

According to official sources: 88.000 people!