25.10.2010 - Paris, France

hahninator

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding APFMH before OSC gives it the APFMH/OSC ending combo everyone (including me) wants and now they have a non-single HT song in there, DONE. Fucking great setlist.

And knowing our luck, they'll drop APFMH for the USA, lol. I want to see that song so badly live.

i'am sorry guy i wanted to post the setlist live but my Balckberry was completely fucked ! and i can't post anything... iphone next time ! ! so they played APFMH and it sounds so badass !!! even the crowd was so crazy !!! never seen that before !!!! joe messed up numb intro but nothing really importante ! i got a video of APMH i will take a look but my camera isn't the best you can get for the job! i tought you definitely will be able to find some better thing on you tube tomorrow morning.....

i'am sorry guy i wanted to post the setlist live but my Balckberry was completely fucked ! and i can't post anything... iphone next time ! ! so they played APFMH and it sounds so badass !!! even the crowd was so crazy !!! never seen that before !!!! joe messed up numb intro but nothing really importante ! i got a video of APMH i will take a look but my camera isn't the best you can get for the job! i tought you definitely will be able to find some better thing on you tube tomorrow morning.....

Hey man! Glad you had a lot of fun at the show! Did you take your girlfriend?

Nice meeting you last year - I'll come back sometime in the future and attend another show over there, haha.

You people are going nuts about them playing APFMH^^ The reactions sound as if they played 'And One' again or some other HT EP song for the first time^^ (don't take me too serious)

I absolutely love A Place For My Head, it can only enrich a setlist! Great that they honored HT in some way, wondering if APFMH will stay in the set, actually doubt it but who knows. APFMH->OSC is definitely awesome, I was lucky enough to have these 2 songs closing the set in Berlin '08.

they really played APFMH? that's great but i hope they keep playing it. maybe they just did cuz of HT's anniversary one day before? mhhhh COME ON PLAY IT IN COLOGNE TOO ^^

i'm happy they talked more congrats to all who visited the show.

The connection to the band is bigger at the show when they say some sentences.

Hey man! Glad you had a lot of fun at the show! Did you take your girlfriend?

Of course she was there !!!! :P in stuttgart too !!!! :) a try to convert her to a real hardcore LP fan !!!!

Nice meeting you last year - I'll come back sometime in the future and attend another show over there, haha.

that was a lot a fun to met you in zurich for reel !!! you more than welcome next year in france for some show !! i will prabably do 2 or 3 show in 2011 !!! hope i will meet you again !!!