New York Live Videos On MySpace

FS84

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just not good. I'm not hating or something, ATS is probably my favorite album ever and The Catalyst is one of my favorite songs. Linkin Park play almost everything perfectly, all the songs from the new album are played that way, but they just can't seem to find the way to play The Catalyst well. All 3 performances so far were bad. Mike and Chester should definitely work on their vocals on that one.

Edited by dark_master

The Catalyst is pretty weak live. Too bad it will never be removed from setlists since it's a single.

Amen. I hate the vocal effects and even with the tricks, it's still sounds weak from the pro-shot videos we've seen. I only want to see this live if it's part of a full album performance...

Bummer to get 3 singles from MySpace, but at least "Waiting For the End" was included, and they'll hopefully perform it at the MTV Europe awards. Should be in full "second single" mode by then

Edited by AndOne

The TC performance didn't sound like it was mixed properly. I watched videos of it on you tube from other people and that sounded better. I think Mike should sing without the effect on, it would sound better without it. Mr. Hahn should also practice his little solo part, he kind of sucked. And Rob looked so fucking awesome during the "Lift Me Up" part when the ride part comes in.