New York Live Videos On MySpace

FS84

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did MySpace tag Megan Fox in the New Divide Video ...

Now that's interesting. Everybody thought it was her, until someone confirmed she wasn't, but who knows...

EDIT: Nevermind, thought you were talking about the actual New Divide music video.

Edited by dark_master

As much as it is good to have the download links they are actually illegal, because this show is going to be available to buy on download.linkinpark.com.

Sup yo. Show me your credentials from law school por favor. Sadly, if you had credentials, and you said this statement, I would recommend you go back to school and learn some more. Having download links to these videos is NOT illegal. MySpace/Warner MAY look down on this, but it is completely LEGAL. How is this legal you ask? Let Legend tell you!

I am currently viewing these two videos online, FOR FREE, without even having an account on MySpace. The first thing that comes to your head... No Registration? I don't need to buy anything? FREE SHIT! This is the internet, where many things are FREE, and if it's not free, someone can make it free.

Luckily, the head honchos up above that control are pathetic little hearts of love for Linkin Park decided to tease us with a freebie, to download/view, and masturbate to, to our hearts content. You won't see these videos that were just posted up for the whole world to see for free, being sold anytime soon. And if Warner WERE to decide to sell these two videos up at a later date, LEGALLY it's impossible to attack those who have already downloaded it while it was free.

Didn't we have a discussion, and you agreed with me that they are?

I'll use what I said on MSN. Its like posting a download link to Burning In The Skies from the leaked version and saying its not illegal because the album isn't out yet.

No matter what Hahninator, Hawk, Warner, MySpace, Santa Clause, Michael Jordan, Obama, and Batman say, these videos are not illegal to download. They just want to see Hawk shit their pants, because rumor has it, Hawk shit's glitter and butterflies and EVERYONE loves glitter and butterflies.

LMFAO! What the fuck? A leaked version of BITS is HIGHLY Illegal to download (only if you get caught, lulz), but a video that is supposedly "compiled fan footage" that was put up online by MYSPACE with permission from WARNER for PROMOTION PURPOSES (if it wasn't stated, it's pretty fucking obvious) is definitely not illegal. But I fully believe you are one smart mother fucker. Let's do the math.

In The End can't be seen on YouTube because In The End is a track from Hybrid Theory and the music from the album is over a video so that makes it illegal because you can listen to the official song on the official video on youtube, and the song is on the album, which costs money.

Isn't math fun?

They're only showing 4 videos because they are releasing the DSP's.

I can't wait for the DSP's to be released - then you'll see that I was correct.

My penis is soooooo haaarrrrrdd right now.

@Legend - So just because there is a video online it means you can download it and share it around?

If it is mean't to be downloaded and shared around they would give you a link, or something along those lines.

Edited by Hawk

@Legend - So just because there is a video online it means you can download it and share it around?

Yes, if it was legally uploaded. Hence, the option to share with your friends on Facebook. When have you ever seen a band post a link to download a live video? You know, they have to host the file on a server and pay for that.

Edited by rav0k