New York Live Videos On MySpace

FS84

even though the overall audio quality isn't the same, I think this video is much better than the myspace one in showing its live epicness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-au1nXqBSA...feature=related

-Mike doesn't sound as weird/strained

-You can hear the crowd singing along, amazing

-You can see the band do the gang vocals, which I didn't know they did on the "God save us" parts

-You can see Brad's shenanigans, idk why I find it so funny when he goes to his mic to do the vocals...it just is xD

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So these are the only 4 songs we are getting videos from, right? I think it's pretty awesome that we got 4 pro-shot videos and also because you can see me in every video except for The Catalyst. I just wish they chose Iridescent and Wretches And Kings instead of New Divide and Numb...

I think it's cool that Brad shows his skills as musician more and more nowadays. Look at The Catalyst, he played guitar, vocals (lol), drums (or how you call it) and the synths at the end.

I remember an LPTV with brad singing, i think it was from the making of Meteora era. anyway he sounded just like Serj Tankian :P

YES i was right about Brad on the toms. I disagree with everyone that says its week live. When you take a song like that with so Many layers and try to pull it off live. They did a fucking awesome job.

Brad plays 3 instruments in the song. Guitar, Percussion and then keys. You can also add Vocals too.

As for the little techno break down thats done by Joe on his turntable (which is quite interesting to say the least) was really sloppy. But i guess that will improve once he plays the song more live.