New York Live Videos On MySpace

FS84

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what Mike is doing in this song is a hybrid of rapping and singing. And it's fucking awesome. I haven't heard anything like it before.

The funny thing is, the harmony Joe sings can clearly be heard in the end of the song, and he is waaaay better than Chester and Mike is at it sometimes.

But I must say, the whole band improved their singing very much since last time in the new live situations, including Chester. And I am very optimistic about the new songs live, I was afraid that major parts of the songs would just be backing tracks, because the album is so electronic, but I think they've avoided that so far.

Awesome.

As much as it is good to have the download links they are actually illegal, because this show is going to be available to buy on download.linkinpark.com.

No, these download links are NOT illegal. The DSP would be if it was posted but it currently is not. These are fine.

The quality is also inferior, much lower volume, probably different on a few spots than the actual DSP. So we treat this like alternative material, cause for example we allow AUD sources for DSP shows as well.

And also some people are not even able to watch them over the myspace player.

No, these download links are NOT illegal. The DSP would be if it was posted but it currently is not. These are fine.

Didn't we have a discussion, and you agreed with me that they are?

I'll use what I said on MSN. Its like posting a download link to Burning In The Skies from the leaked version and saying its not illegal because the album isn't out yet.

Curious that they used New Divide. I thought they'd be all ATS songs. Oh well, that song rocked! I'm hoping the rest are ATS, but if they decide to not do that then let it be Bleed It Out. By far my favorite performance of it (though I am quite biased) :)

Also not sure where to post this. If you were on the door side of the building, outside waiting then one of the photographers Rachel Esterday (aka the tattoo photographer) emailed me and said that she would post those pics on her account (www.rachelesterday.com and then go to her flicker link) in a few days. She also said that the concert "kicked ass"! :D