New York Live Videos On MySpace

FS84

I loved it. Anyone else here that little drag Chester does on "all I wanna do is trade this life for something new"? He's done it on "life" at both the performances of the song so far...he always does little things like this, this is the first I've noticed recurring on an ATS song so far though!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Editing sounds a bit odd, like it seems barely anything is live except the vocals and bridge guitar. The rest might be sampled lol

why are you always so negative in the last few days? :P

The performance was awesome! can't wait to finally see this song live in October/November here in Germany :D I will enjoy every second of the show like LP doing it on stage! You can really see they are having fun playing live again and also having new songs which they can play in front of big audiences :)

That was exactly as i remembered it. That song and performance was awesome. it's nice to know there is a recording of it. It sounded just like how i remembered it. It was love at first sight and i found my new favourite LP song and i still haven't heard the studio version yet. Chester is amazing. I don't care what anyone else says.

why are you always so negative in the last few days? :P

The performance was awesome! can't wait to finally see this song live in October/November here in Germany :D I will enjoy every second of the show like LP doing it on stage! You can really see they are having fun playing live again and also having new songs which they can play in front of big audiences :)

They really were having fun. I've seen them many times in the past years, and i can honestly say, I've never seen them so energetic and involved with each other and present on stage. I probably enjoyed the concert more because i couldn't help but feed off their enthusiasm and love of what they were doing.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my favorite song on the album and seeing Chester rapping is just awesome and it leave me speechless!

anyway I want an information that maybe you knows.

It's predictable to say that maybe it record every new songs.

on myspace description say that he recorded 4 videos and they play 4 songs of ATS (Waiting For The End - already streaming - Wretches And Kings - Iridescent and The Catalyst)

so maybe the're the song that was recorded.

anyway it's great that more videos is coming.

Edited by LPU90

As much as I love this song, I think it's a bit boring live. Chester's performance was awesome, though. Maybe the bad mixing is the problem, you can't hear the crowd anywhere during the song.

That makes a good mix, if you ask me. :)

Edited by rav0k

While I agree that a good SBD mix should only have fans at the beginning and end of songs, gotta say some AUD recordings rule cause you CAN hear the fans.

Yeah, I can agree with that. I'm not sure how to describe it, but when I hear an AUD recording my focus is on listening to the experience of the show, crowd included. When I hear a SBD recording, I have my ears focusing on the music itself. Maybe I'm weird? :blink:

Edited by rav0k

Yeah, I can agree with that. I'm not sure how to describe it, but when I hear an AUD recording my focus is on listening to the experience of the show, crowd included. When I hear a SBD recording, I have my ears focusing on the music itself. Maybe I'm weird? :blink:

Not at all - I'm completely the same. I agree I like to listen to the experience as a whole rather than simply the music.

Not at all - I'm completely the same. I agree I like to listen to the experience as a whole rather than simply the music.

I don't know if you have seen the video recordings of Wretches and Kings, but when that heavy bass comes in and that entire crowd is bouncing, that is just pure awesome. :lol: