LPUX Announced

letdownagain

What happen with my LPU membership? I'm on LPU just about 5 months. If I won't register myself on LPUX i lose my membership in October, only after 6/7 months of my registration?If causually LP comes to Portugal in November, I won't have the chance of meet them on the M&G?

You won't lose your membership. It'll expire at the end of the date shown in your account section at LPU ;)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam forgot my question again :(

What about international members??

members from Southamercia....Will we have the chance for this events???

because the package were, maybe, the most important thing for us, 'cause all the events are in US or japan or Germany... if I pay $60 what thing I will obtein?

because the package were, maybe, the most important thing for us, 'cause all the events are in US or japan or Germany... if I pay $60 what thing I will obtein?

gosh, shut up. sorry, but it was said several times, that he can't say anything about it yet. read the thread.

they are dodging that question like a boss, i'd also like to know this. We should make a petition or something because only a handful of countries will gain from this and most of us will lose big time. I rarely go the forums there so i have no incentive at all if there is no package.

gosh, shut up. sorry, but it was said several times, that he can't say anything about it yet. read the thread.

Man, is easy for you to talk because you have more chances, like the "listening of ATS".

the only thing that I can know is if the international members will obtein the same benefits than the US or maybe Japan or Germany OK? only a "yes" is enought. But Pay $60 only for music...? put in the shoes of other people.

Man, is easy for you to talk because you have more chances, like the "listening of ATS".

the only thing that I can know is if the international members will obtein the same benefits than the US or maybe Japan or Germany OK? only a "yes" is enought. But Pay $60 only for music...? put in the shoes of other people.

I don't know the answer to your question, but lve with the fact that a U.S.-based band will be able to offer more to the fans in the U.S. Just live with it, please.

Edited by Ash

the listening to ATS has nothing to do with the LPU. It was possible to win it through other websites, too, so please don't compare that. I have to pay 60$ too, and I'm not getting more for it than you. Its just not making anything better if you keep asking the same question, especially when Adam just can't answer it yet.

look i dont mind them talking away all our benefits and giving you more but then at least say it how it is, they are trying to make LPUX look like an attractive offer for everyone while we all know it's mostly for the US and some European countries. And i know they cant tell us all the great stuff that LPUX will offer but i dont care if they release a new song every day it's not exclusive since those songs will be on the web in 1 hour just like today. I want something tangible, something that only i can get and not the guy going on torrent sites everyday. That's real exclusiveness.

In case anyone has missed them, here are the lyrics of "Pretend To Be":

--Verse 1--

You say that your proud of me

Oh oh oh oh

Then you take something out of me

So oh oh oh predictable

--Prechorus--

Why do I have to see this through?

Why do I have to take this?

Isn't there something I can do

To make myself finally say this

--Chorus--

No, You've taken this too far / Exposing who you are

For all too see / You're not the one that you pretend to be

--Verse 2--

You start with apologies

Oh oh oh oh

Then take another shot at me

So oh oh oh predictable

--Prechorus--

Why do I have to see this through?

Why do I have to take this?

Isn't there something I can do?

To make myself finally say this

--Chorus--

For all too see / You're not the one that you pretend this

--Bridge--

Oh oh oh ah ah ah

Oh oh oh ah ah ah

--Chorus--

For all too see / You're not the one that you pretend this

Sweet man thanks!

Great song! I wish they'd play it live. It's hilarious because a song like this would blow up pop radio for 6 straight months and launch right to number 1. I promise my girlfriend that hates Faint, Lying From You, etc (lol @ me dating someone that HATES LP music - opposites attract though

Bridge breakdown of the drums/bass is just awesome. Ending brings it, the guitar comes in HARD and they jam. Fucking SWEET track, props to whoever the hell's idea it was to just randomly release a 2008 demo for an LPU preorder. VERY NICE. Can't wait for the LPUX CD.

The melody, lyrics, instrumental, drums, everything brings it NICELY.

I have to pay 60$ too, and I'm not getting more for it than you.

oh really? because I saw 2 concerts in germany or I have a mistake?...wait, wait, Sure, the band always do a tour in Europe, right? so, Do you continue thinking that you obtein the same than me? JA!

Well, I will wait to october for more info

see ya

Great song! I wish they'd play it live. It's hilarious because a song like this would blow up pop radio for 6 straight months and launch right to number 1. I promise my girlfriend that hates Faint, Lying From You, etc (lol @ me dating someone that HATES LP music - opposites attract though <3<3) would love this. She hates New Divide, loves Shadow Of The Day and Leave Out All The Rest. I'll play this for her tomorrow and she'll be all over it. Both of us hate The Catalyst. If this were the single, it'd launch right up on iTunes. Hilarious.

haha my girlfriend also LOATHES Linkin Park, Chester's voice really irritates her. The only song she likes is "Shadow of the Day", she really really hated The Catalyst.

BTW for the rest of the community the RSVP for the LA Laser Show is up on lpunderground.com for current LPU members. Hopefully I get picked, I do have the LPU9 Premier Pass.

edit: back on topic, I think $60 is rape but I'll reserve final judgement when we know all the LPUX details.

Edited by iamsatan

Demo review: It's raw, real raw. It's ok, but it's definatly not great. This song makes them sound like Coldplay or another mainstream pop-rock act. Honestly, I think The Catalyst is much better than this.

(Waits for leigons of fans to kill him for liking The Catalyst)

Demo review: It's raw, real raw. It's ok, but it's definatly not great. This song makes them sound like Coldplay or another mainstream pop-rock act. Honestly, I think The Catalyst is much better than this.

*pounces*

The Catalyst

I guess I'll be murdered too.

Because I like TC a lot more than PTB...