LPUX Announced

letdownagain

Again, I understand why many of you are upset. But the band is confident this really will improve your experience with the LPU.

I'm looking forward to revealing some of the cool things we're working on, and I hope you'll be excited as I am.

Thanks for explaining and as soon as all benefits are revealed and I have money saved up, I will renew.

(by then it'll be LPU11 though, j/k)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And obviously, the reason I'm here is because I want to hear your thoughts on stuff. We really do want to make your experiences better. I'm not asking everyone to agree with this move. If you don't agree with it, I understand. I'll still be here to listen to YOU because you guys deserve that and I promise I do bring up YOUR opinions and views on everything we do. Thanks for the support throughout the years, and I really hope this is the start of the best version of LPU yet.

And obviously, the reason I'm here is because I want to hear your thoughts on stuff. We really do want to make your experiences better. I'm not asking everyone to agree with this move. If you don't agree with it, I understand. I'll still be here to listen to YOU because you guys deserve that and I promise I do bring up YOUR opinions and views on everything we do. Thanks for the support throughout the years, and I really hope this is the start of the best version of LPU yet.

It sounds very promising and thank you for all of your hard work!!!

Well, honestly I like the idea of change (for the better), and so I think for the most part it's a good idea. There's just a couple of things I'm afraid will happen 1) A change in the MB and 2) a 'digital only' release of the new LPU ep. I despise the "messageboard" on LP.com and I have a feeling the LPU's will turn into that.

EDIT: after reading Adam's post, I assume the CD will be available to purchase.

Edited by Aiman

Well, honestly I like the idea of change (for the better), and so I think for the most part it's a good idea. There's just a couple of things I'm afraid will happen 1) A change in the MB and 2) a 'digital only' release of the new LPU ep. I despise the "messageboard" on LP.com and I have a feeling the LPU's will turn into that.

EDIT: after reading Adam's post, I assume the CD will be available to purchase.

Yes, the CD will be available to purchase. And... i'm going to PUSH for a digipack!! I'm just as sick of slipcovers as you guys are. No promises though, but believe me I'm pushing hard for it. The reason we used slipcovers in the past is for the Best Buy Packs, which will no longer exist.

Edited by Adam

Yes, the CD will be available to purchase. And... i'm going to PUSH for a digipack!! I'm just as sick of slipcovers as you guys are. No promises though, but believe me I'm pushing hard for it.

I love you, man seriously. Even if it doesn't happen, it's the thought that counts :)

Also, I noticed WB CD's use CD text (song information displays in my car, so instead of "Track 1" it says the name of the song) and I know that Machine Shop does all the LPU CD's, but I was wondering if it would be possible to have CD text on the LPUX CD :D

Edited by Aiman

Another thing I forgot to mention...

If you pre-order a monthly membership NOW, you WILL have access to the US pre-sale. Not saying that it will start in the next month, but when the pre-sale does eventually start, anyone who pre-ordered the monthly membership will be able to access it!!

Yes, the CD will be available to purchase. And... i'm going to PUSH for a digipack!! I'm just as sick of slipcovers as you guys are. No promises though, but believe me I'm pushing hard for it. The reason we used slipcovers in the past is for the Best Buy Packs, which will no longer exist.

dood u r amazing :)

thank u for all the work u do

will there still be a chance to get the LPU9 stuff Adam? I obviously was too slow renewing, because my membership is still active until february. Will there be shirts and the CD on the bandmerch LPU-store or in the LPU own LPUstore with the new CD and stuff?

Edited by NiKmaN

will there still be a chance to get the LPU9 stuff Adam? I obviously was too slow renewing, because my membership is still active until february. Will there be shirts and the CD on the bandmerch LPU-store or in the LPU own LPUstore with the new CD and stuff?

Yes. We're in the process of making the switch, and you WILL be able to purchase LPU9 merch shortly.

I think I'm the only LP fan that thinks Pretend To Be is fucking amazing. I don't know why I like it so much, it's kinda poppy, but I love the lyrics and the melody is just so good. It's one of my favorite LP tracks...

Again... there are no more package memberships. We will still have exclusive merch available to buy, but it no longer comes with the membership.

ok, but then... $60 for what? I don't understand that high prize.

and do you switch to NING? that would be the worst thing ever..