The Catalyst Premieres

Nameless

Anyone who got the preorder download having trouble putting it in itunes?

i'm not able to. i drag and drop, try importing, etc. and it will not show up in my library. oh well. i'll convert it; that generally works.

anywho awesome song can't wait for ATS :D

Nope; no problems here.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who got the preorder download having trouble putting it in itunes?

i'm not able to. i drag and drop, try importing, etc. and it will not show up in my library. oh well. i'll convert it; that generally works.

anywho awesome song can't wait for ATS :D

I have the same exact problem, it's bugging the hell out of me. I guess I'll have to convert mine, too.

I have the same exact problem, it's bugging the hell out of me. I guess I'll have to convert mine, too.

have you updated itunes recently? apparently i haven't, and i'm doing that now. first thing on the list of updates is "a minor flaw in dragging and dropping"

haha

i hope it works

Holy shit :o This is just epic. Wow, I'm so impressed...

Intro and outro might be the most amazing parts. And it contains so much scratching :)

Yes, Mr.Hahn has a lot to do at this song, but I'm interesting about Robs and Brads part.I think it's different than Breaking the Habit.Brad has something to do at the beginning and Rob at the end, but how will this looks live. :unsure:

Edit: OK, I listen to the song again and again, Brad plays a lot more but it's hard to hear or "understand" the guitar in this song. ;)

Edited by Sessin

I just listened to the full song from my download. I am very impressed. It's a more paced version of the MOH trailer and it has a very fun, and energetic tone to it. I'm really starting to digg the keyboard solo, I like it more and more everytime I listen to it. I can see Joe playing that one synth line on his Midi pads live and Mike playing keyboards and singing like in New Divide.

I am very thrilled to listen to the whole album and see the music video for this song.

if the rest of ATS is like this and if they're going to play the whole album at concerts instead of the songs from HT,MT,MTM, then munich '08 was my first and last LP concert :( very dissapointed

agree

nearly no guitars.. sounds like techno ^^ it is a good song :) but i hope the don't play just the new stuff on the upcoming tour

greets

Okay everyone. I will admit to my mistake. I listened to The Catalyst, and it is amazing. However, you can admit that the MOH video did the song NO JUSTICE whatsoever. My only recommendation is to listen to the song in full, or not at all.

I'm sorry for anyone that I have pissed off, but I honestly did feel that all the clips we got of The Catalyst, and the little MOH Video made the song suck. But this full song, is mind blowing.

Please get into line I'll let you all kick me in the nuts one at a time.

Okay everyone. I will admit to my mistake. I listened to The Catalyst, and it is amazing. However, you can admit that the MOH video did the song NO JUSTICE whatsoever. My only recommendation is to listen to the song in full, or not at all.

I'm sorry for anyone that I have pissed off, but I honestly did feel that all the clips we got of The Catalyst, and the little MOH Video made the song suck. But this full song, is mind blowing.

Please get into line I'll let you all kick me in the nuts one at a time.

*dies laughing*

Just listened to it for the first time in it's entirety, and I am so disappointed. What's with the techno beat?? It sounds like a sloppy remix of a Linkin Park song. Only part I like is the end, when the chaos stops and Mike and Chester sing. For me, a strange choice as the first single, and nothing special.