The Catalyst Premieres

Nameless

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is so amazing how many different sounds they can produce. Linkin Park has stuff for everybody. and i personally love every little song YET they made cause it is a bloody art to make them and once your in the flow you can feel the whole song through your body with this uptempo catalyst beat. woaaah love it

This is an amazing song and anyone who thinks otherwise really needs to look at what they are currently listening to. A song does not need a lot guitar to be good. Go look @ A7X, TDG, Shinedown, 10 Years, or Chevelle for heavy guitars. If you don't like electronic beats or plenty of Mr. Hahn then LP is no longer a band for you. LP has evolved into something that cannot be described. I don't want to call this rock and I don't wanna call this techno. They succeeded in being 'genre busting'. Thank you Linkin Park. You have truly outdone yourself this time.

i listened to the song wveral times and have to say, i love this one.

the new sound is full of energy and the music is awesome.

chester sounds really good and the parts of mike are great as well.

the new lp is awesome.

This is an amazing song and anyone who thinks otherwise really needs to look at what they are currently listening to. A song does not need a lot guitar to be good. Go look @ A7X, TDG, Shinedown, 10 Years, or Chevelle for heavy guitars. If you don't like electronic beats or plenty of Mr. Hahn then LP is no longer a band for you. LP has evolved into something that cannot be described. I don't want to call this rock and I don't wanna call this techno. They succeeded in being 'genre busting'. Thank you Linkin Park. You have truly outdone yourself this time.

hi

you know.. some people like the older stuff from Lp more and some like the new stuff more ;)

i prefer the old stuff !! LP should be a Rock or Nu Metall Band not a Pop Band, but this is just my opinion :)

but i'm happy if you like the new stuff ;)

i listened to the song wveral times and have to say, i love this one.

the new sound is full of energy and the music is awesome.

chester sounds really good and the parts of mike are great as well.

the new lp is awesome.

+1 , it is so energetic and it's fresh.

The chorus and the verses are already burned in my head. its so catchy omfg

hi

you know.. some people like the older stuff from Lp more and some like the new stuff more ;)

i prefer the old stuff !! LP should be a Rock or Nu Metall Band not a Pop Band, but this is just my opinion :)

but i'm happy if you like the new stuff ;)

LP has to be what YOU want them to be? Not likely to happen soon.

I know. It's freaking awesome.

AWESOME

Its AMAZING. Very fresh and diffrent. Linkin Park forever. so damn catchy as well. I can imagine this song being a big hit. Well done LP.

beyond epic, just listen to that scratches EPIC

FULL OF ENERGY. GREAT SONG. VERY MUSICAL! I LOVE MY NEW LP!

All of that AND MORE!

I'm lovin' all this unity I'm seeing in the LP fanbase right now. It's amazing and I sight I thought I would never see. LOL But something I was really hoping for. The Catalyst is truly a catalyst for LP and the fans in ushering in this new era and all this awesomeness.