The Catalyst Premieres

Nameless

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you dont then you dont like LP only their songs, then you shouldnt be here...but thats my opinion

I've followed Linkin Park since Hybrid Theory released, I knew everything I could possibly figure out about the band and supported them, promoted them, went to their concerts, stamped their stickers all over my guitar and amplifier, had to deal with high school drama simply because I listened to them....and you are telling me I don't belong here because I didn't like their change (Minutes to Midnight)? You can love a band but still not like some of their work. I have never turned my back on them, I have stuck around and always will to hear something new from them.

This is amazing. I'm genuinely laughing at all the people who were like "OMGZ THIS SUX!!2!"

Whoever was in charge of putting out the clips did in fact have me disappointed. Whoever says music sucks at all is a fool, regardless of the artist.

Edited by rav0k

Here is my opinion...I really like it, i can hear this song and never get tired of it and thats for me its the definition on of a LP song.

Some might hate it, some might like it. But you have to be mature enough to understand LP changed.

i agree with you

I really like the "lift me up" part of the song.

great job LP. can't wait to listen to ATS.

Maybe Legend has passed out from the AWESOMENESS of THE CATALYST!

THIS. Its okay Legend, even though you're wrong about the song I still love you!

Catalyst is fucking epic by the way. Mike Shinoda You are a fucking genius.

Edited by LPjahova808

Epic!I love it.I admit that I had doubts in the beginning but now I'm actually understanding and enjoying the depth of the song and I really admire Linkin Park for taking such a huge step in their career.They just proved that they have the guts to put out something even if some of the people don't like it.Hell YEAH!

...I have never turned my back on them, I have stuck around and always will to hear something new from them.

Then what i said doesnt reffer to you, trust me. Im not talking about people who dont like MTM. Im talking to the one that are immature that say the band sucks, and are always complaining ever since MTM. I am in High School now i understand...didnt meant any offense Edited by Fran07Chile