The Catalyst Premieres

Nameless

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Major disappointment for me. I don't hate it, but not great in my opinion. Can people stop saying its "epic"...please. It's not.

It's epic over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand times xD

Sorry, I just had to say this xD

I also think this song is not epic.. It's great, not epic.. Maybe it'll become epic if I listen it a few more times..

Edited by jakolp

this song will be amazing live. mike is gonna have a lot of fun. they should probably have some a background harmonies pre-recorded for live cuz they really make the song for me. mike will have both keyboards on this song the virus and the korg unless hes upgrade. brads playin the fender and joe is gonna be cheezing this whole song. lol

this song will be amazing live. mike is gonna have a lot of fun. they should probably have some a background harmonies pre-recorded for live cuz they really make the song for me. mike will have both keyboards on this song the virus and the korg unless hes upgrade. brads playin the fender and joe is gonna be cheezing this whole song. lol

...and Rob could view this all from backstage, after 4 Minutes he comes out and says: "Hello Fans, I'm here too!" :D

I have this shit on repeat. Complete 180 opinion-wise after listening to it in its entirety. Wow. I really love this. Definitely one of their best, and I am not just saying that. It truly is. I cannot wait for this album anymore. Welcome back, Mr. Hahn. This song makes me go

Posted Image

Oh, and PHOENIX REPLIED TO MY TWEET. YAY. http://twitter.com/phoenixlp

I love Linkin Park.

i like it a lot, the only thing i'm kind of bummed about is (imo) it sounds a little repetitive as far as lyrics go.

well usually linkin park songs aren't repetitive at all, but now obviously they're doing something different.

and in my opinion, i think repetitive songs can be among the most powerful.

one of my favorite songs only has a chorus that's repeated twice and that's it. repitition isn't always a bad thing.