A Thousand Suns Album Artwork!

lplfan

Absolute crap.

It may run with the whole concept and art direction of the album, but I think the biggest problem with this is obvious ? WHY have it so minimalistic ?

Think of it, fourth album, have something truly great. The spliced up images of Linkin Park/The Catalyst is more impressive.

I mean out of everything they could have created, why create something so normal ?

There's a time and a place for a simple design, this isn't it. The lack of text also works against it too.

This album according to LP is groundbreaking, reflect that in the artwork.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm I don't like the album cover at all. I really don't get it. I agree that the distorted images of the band members looks amazing so if they did something like that for the cover it would have been much better. Seriously wtf is this??

Atleast the songs will be good (judging from the sampler review)

pre-order coming to linkinpark.com soon. mr. bennington's tweet was a little premature, but we're looking to have this pre-order up later tonight. you'll want to pre-order from linkinpark.com, not best buy. trust me.

Thank you, Adam! I, for one, will make sure to do that. ;)

Not really feeling the cover, however it doesn't really bother me a whole deal. As long as the MUSIC is good, it's fine by me. I'd just like to know the meaning behind the artwork, but I guess that will come in due time.

On other plain artwork from other bands, as mentioned Metallica's 'The Black Album' was the first thing I thought, which is up there as my favourite album of all time. And then there's The Beatles' 'The White Album'...