A Thousand Suns Album Artwork!

lplfan

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

with the first look i DID not LIKE IT at all .... it riminds me of a BIRD ....

then.... i said.... wtf ? LP will do this ?

then ....

look ... if really is it the COVER ....

it's like A sun or EARTH with rays .....

look : Posted Image

oops...totally meant to reply to THIS post. my fault.

an eclipse maybe?? Breaking through is the the sun???

i edited the main post a little for you ;) cause it's also nice to mention it :)

does it sound like a deal?

Thanks Mike, ;)

it is important to appreciate the effort right ? i mean looks like i want to be in the newswire but i posted the same thing a lot of hours ago and just for the size of the picture im not, is stupid...

That attitudes take away my desire to participate, a few days ago same thing happened with another boy...

I had this wallpaper 9h ago too :P

Share it with us !!!

by the way the E-mail changed again and now the Logo is back, definitely was an error of the Administration...

Maybe I'll get used to this with the time but my first impression was very bad. Let's hope for some better artwork in general (booklet etc.).

And most importantly: The music :P A bad cover art isn't the end of the world as long as the music is great :D

Saw a blackbird at first, laughed.

Looked again and I do think it looks like some sort of eclipse or something trying to break though. With a name like A Thousand Suns I expected the album artwork to, you know, look like that. This, and The Catalyst single image look similar, and are definitely a hell lot different than anything I have ever seen from LP before. We'll see what all this means in due time, I guess.

Thanks Mike, ;)

it is important to appreciate the effort right ? i mean looks like i want to be in the newswire but i posted the same thing a lot of hours ago and just for the size of the picture im not, is stupid...

That attitudes take away my desire to participate, a few days ago same thing happened with another boy...

we can never make everybody happy. btw the "other boy" is the OP. Small world eh? calm down you got a mention.

I dont like this cover. It might grow on me but at the moment i dont like it. Jesus at the risk of sounding like spraypaintinkpens where the hell is the Mr Hahn/Shinoda artwork?