The Catalyst Single Art

ChuckCheese

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool and weird, but with everything we've seen so far about ATS and The Catalyst (messages/new site/teaser/...), I was expecting someting mysterious art-spoken. :) And yes, like someone said, it reminds me the whole "Year Zero" thing.

Where's Adam when we need him?

I'm here. This is the single art. No more text coming. This is it. I have no idea who the person is or what he's doing there. I didn't even notice it until you guys brought it up.

I'm here. This is the single art. No more text coming. This is it. I have no idea who the person is or what he's doing there. I didn't even notice it until you guys brought it up.

Dang, so it's not going to say Linkin Park or The Catalyst? I don't like that, but it is a really cool cover.

guys after seeing this am i going to die in seven days?

This. :lol:

I like it, even though it's pretty strange. Everything is so mysterious... I don't know if the person is supposed to be there - I would think it's a coincidence, but it just perfectly fits the picture. :unsure:

Edited by dark_master