The Catalyst Single Art

ChuckCheese

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do understand what you're saying. But if someone did take a pic and it happened to stick in the image, what are the odds that the person's head/shoulders/hand/camera all fit so well into the circle? It seems very lucky.

But again I don't think this is a "message."

Your point makes sense

man, there is a person... this picture was done on purpose...

If it was done on purpose, then it was pretty pointless. It's not like there's any actual info in the circle, just some guy fiddling with what looks like a camera. Which I already explained a few posts up.

what does http://www.gracetheteacher.net/ have to do with it. and what is it im confused about that site.

That's just a viral website for the whole "Year Zero" thing that Nine Inch Nails did. Pretty much has nothing to do with any of this, besides the fact that everything on it is distorted. Edited by Dark_Adolescent

If it was done on purpose, then it was pretty pointless. It's not like there's any actual info in the circle, just some guy fiddling with what looks like a camera. Which I already explained a few posts up.

Is ok, fine.

but if you make an Art Single like this one, you don't need take a picture because this kind of picture everyone that knows a desing can do it, can make something similar... i mean this picture have a hide purpose... my opinion...

Maybe it's supposed to be silly because the big thing about The Catalyst is the Featuring You contest, so it's taking a picture of you.

Possibly. Then again - I don't know.

Edited by Joseph

I really like this. The fact that pretty much everything - website, single cover, etc have been in black and white really creates this mysterious vibe... roll on August 2nd! Only 15 days to go.