The Catalyst Single Art

ChuckCheese

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over at the LPA they are thinking that maybe the person isn't actually mean't to be there. They're saying that to get the effect of the image Mike or someone took a photo of glass and that guy has ended up being behind the image. Then again, how come he fits perfectly in the circle?

Over at the LPA they are thinking that maybe the person isn't actually mean't to be there. They're saying that to get the effect of the image Mike or someone took a photo of glass and that guy has ended up being behind the image. Then again, how come he fits perfectly in the circle?

He does fit perfectly in the circle. I think He is meant to be there.

It's not that he fits in the circle at all. If someone was taking a picture of the single art through glass or something, then the dark part of the circle of course is going to reflect the person. He wouldn't show up in the white area because it's too light to be reflected in.

Does anyone get what I'm trying to say? We're probably just looking too hard into everything...Mike made us super-paranoid.

It's not that he fits in the circle at all. If someone was taking a picture of the single art through glass or something, then the dark part of the circle of course is going to reflect the person. He wouldn't show up in the white area because it's too light to be reflected in.

Does anyone get what I'm trying to say? We're probably just looking too hard into everything...Mike made us super-paranoid.

I do understand what you're saying. But if someone did take a pic and it happened to stick in the image, what are the odds that the person's head/shoulders/hand/camera all fit so well into the circle? It seems very lucky.

But again I don't think this is a "message."