ChuckCheese

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Adam.

It's also odd the the cameraman is also in chester's picture. I honestly think that the guy isn't even supposed to be there. He was is fact taking the picture on a screen to give it a more distorted look with lines going diagonal across the screen.

The art looks nice, especially since is a whole new direction from previous ones. I really hope I can walk into FYE and buy a copy of this, downloads are nice, but I want to have a hard copy.

You won't . You have to import the single if you want it.

I'm here. This is the single art. No more text coming. This is it. I have no idea who the person is or what he's doing there. I didn't even notice it until you guys brought it up.

Told you guys...

I know it was fun deciphering the linkinpark.com/message every time they had a new one, but thinking there's a hidden meaning to everything is really taking it too far.

Told you guys...

I know it was fun deciphering the linkinpark.com/message every time they had a new one, but thinking there's a hidden meaning to everything is really taking it too far.

I think your post contains a hidden message. Give me a couple of days to work it out.

Told you guys...

Yeah. I don't think there is a hidden message to this anymore. Just ignore the fact that the cameraman is in their.

Edit: From LPA, it appears the same exact hidden image appears in 90% of the recentely released promo art

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

I dunno who you're making fun of. You once told me you were afraid at the end of the Wizard of Oz.

Oh you mother fuxer. You said you would NEVER tell anyone! What would you do if I told everyone you were scared of Strawberry Jell-O!? Don't eff with me, yo. Don't eff with me.

Oh you mother fuxer. You said you would NEVER tell anyone! What would you do if I told everyone you were scared of Strawberry Jell-O!? Don't eff with me, yo. Don't eff with me.

That's just...

How could...

I mean...

STFU!