Once Again A New Message

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God, please make that LP change the Logo, im bored to see the stupid logo of MTM D:!!!!!!!!!!!!

second that ........ new album needs new logo cant just stick with the same old mtm one and itz a new year and hope lp does not modifies the sames logo with some lightning and stuffs and calls a new one , im sure mike and hahn can do better and more creative like meteora , reanimation :) plz mike make a new one ufff

nope! Germany gets them on Friday, then UK on Monday and US on Tuesday :D

so it would be like 10th in Germany, 13th UK and 14th US, if it's right!

why is it released in separate days world wide cant they just release simultaneously everywhere ???? is it not possible ??? and we will get in less than 2 months again crap !!!!!!!!!!!! :(

For everyone looking for events to coincide with the dates August 2 and Sept 24, Mike pretty much confirmed on this blog that doing that is a waste of time.

He sarcastically touched on it in his Responses to Comments post.

lol at the guys that think that is a new logo or a retouched one

the image is just heavily distorted, it still the same logo

im so sick of it, one thing that i like of LP is their art! would be good to have more art.

I agree completely. and they really need a new logo

I really like the Minutes to Midnight era logo. If they keep it, I'll be fine. They don't need a new logo for every album.

I seconded that.

I cannot see why ppl are mad at the MTM logo, the past LP logo is not a kind of art but the artworks of the albums are.

Just take a look at this new album's artwork. I think it would be great, hopefully not photographic.

I seconded that.

I cannot see why ppl are mad at the MTM logo, the past LP logo is not a kind of art but the artworks of the albums are.

Just take a look at this new album's artwork. I think it would be great, hopefully not photographic.

The logo is cool, and I wouldn't mind if they kept it, but I would rather have them get a new logo.

Yea, the album artwork should be amazing. Hopefully, anyways

Something like the artwork for The Rising Tied would be awesome. I was really disappointed by the Minutes to Midnight artwork, hopefully this time it will be better.

Nothing can beat Meteora, the time and effort they put into that was of epic greatness. I think they are over the spray paint faze, so if they do art it's most likely going to be digital like FM, and yeah ^ TRT has awesome art as well. So i won't mind that.

Thread winner ? just for that ? you are so easy...

Back to topic...

in the thread in lp.com somebody ask why the puzzle of The Catalyst have 3 "///" and A Thousand Suns 2 "//"

I think is not important but what do you think guys ?

thats a good question....

I wanna know what those slashes mean //