Once Again A New Message

SpikeMinoda

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The LP messages are getting solved faster and faster those days....

I don't think it's "SeptTWENTY", but simply "September".And this is stil news, because even if we all knew the new record would comes out that month, there hadn't been any official confirmation until now.

The LP messages are getting solved faster and faster those days....

I don't think it's "SeptTWENTY", but simply "September".And this is stil news, because even if we all knew the new record would comes out that month, there hadn't been any official confirmation until now.

or they are easier

Thread winner. :lol:

Hm, Mike says to look at LPA. It says "Septtwent" there.

Anything interesting? : )

Thread winner ? just for that ? you are so easy...

Back to topic...

in the thread in lp.com somebody ask why the puzzle of The Catalyst have 3 "///" and A Thousand Suns 2 "//"

I think is not important but what do you think guys ?

I hope the next puzzle is some secret encrypted image which contains a URL that goes to a site that contains a 15-30 second preview of The Catalyst. Even more creative, maybe it can be an audio file or an audio clip that says something when played backwards or edited in some other way. They've used backmasking in their songs before. Why not try it in a puzzle? Of course, now that I've brought up the idea, he probably won't do any of this...if he sees it.

I hope the next puzzle is some secret encrypted image which contains a URL that goes to a site that contains a 15-30 second preview of The Catalyst. Even more creative, maybe it can be an audio file or an audio clip that says something when played backwards or edited in some other way. They've used backmasking in their songs before. Why not try it in a puzzle? Of course, now that I've brought up the idea, he probably won't do any of this...if he sees it.

Thats an awesome idea. He should do it.